Bihar BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Bihar Technical Service Commission Homeopathic MO Vacancy 2020 Bihar Ayurvedic Medical Officer Apply Online for 3270 MO Posts of Ayurvedic & Yunani MO
Table Of Contents
- 1 BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 2 Details of Vacancy :
- 3 Age Limit :
- 4 Pay Scale :
- 5 Education Qualification :
- 6 Application Fee :
- 7 How to Pay Fee :
- 8 How to Apply :
- 9 Steps to Apply Online for BTSC Ayush Medical Officer:
- 10 Important Dates for BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment:
- 11 Important Link Area of BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment:
BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Latest Update Dated 12.09.2020: Bihar TSC Will Start the Recruitment Process from 25.09.2020 the 3270 Ayush MO. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information through the Image Provided Below…………
Details of Vacancy :
- Ayush Medical Officer & Ayush Physician – 3270 Posts
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 1502 Posts
- Ayurvedic Physician – 126 Posts
Total – 1628 Posts
- Homeopathic Medical Officer – 894 Posts
- Homeopathic Physician – 76 Posts
Total – 970 Posts
- Yunani Medical Officer – 622 Posts
- Yunani Physician – 50 Posts
Total – 672 Posts
Age Limit :
Details About the Age Limit is Not Declared Yet so Candidates Should Wait for the Official Announcement. Exact Details About the Age Limit Will be Provided With the Upcoming Detailed Advertisement.
Pay Scale :
Pay Scale Will be Updated with the Upcoming Detailed Advertisement.
Education Qualification :
Details about the Essential Education Qualification Will be Provided in the Upcoming Detailed Advertisement of Bihar Health Department Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment.
Application Fee :
Provided With the Upcoming Detailed Advertisement.
How to Pay Fee :
Provided With the Upcoming Detailed Advertisement.
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.btsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates Should read all the instructions before submit a online application form.
Steps to Apply Online for BTSC Ayush Medical Officer:
- Log on https://pariksha.nic.in/ to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Place the mouse over the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
- Click on “Notifications/ Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- Candidate Basic Registration form:
Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’, ‘Name’, ‘Father’s/ husband’s name’, ‘Domicile State’, ‘Category’, ’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 16 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
[The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.] (In Some Advertisement-If Fee is NIL, Please Ignore This Point(8).)
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation” and enter your Registration No, Date of Birth and Gender then click to Proceed for Payment option. After clicking the above caption of ” Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- [Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
Important Dates for BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Last Date of Application Submission||24.10.2020|
|Submit Application Fee||—|
Important Link Area of BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||—|
|Official Website||http://btsc.bih.nic.in/ or https://pariksha.nic.in/|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query