Byjus Careers 2020 Candidates can Apply in Byjus for Job Openings & Vacancies in Different Departments Jobs for Business Development Associate, Finance, Tech, Media, Academic & Content Byjus Latest Jobs & Byjus Current Openings 2020
Table Of Contents
Byjus Careers 2020
BYJU’S – The Learning App is the common brand name for Think and Learn Private Ltd., an Indian educational technology (edtech) and online tutoring firm founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran at Bangalore. In March 2019, it was the world’s most valued edtech company at $5.4 billion (Rs 38500 crore). Byju’s has claimed on 27 May 2020 that they have gained Rs. 2,800cr revenue in FY20.
In July 2019, BYJU’s won the sponsorship rights for the Indian cricket team jersey, replacing its former sponsor Oppo. Shah Rukh Khan is the brand ambassador for BYJU’S.
|Company Name||BYJU’S The Learning App|
|Revenue||520 crores INR (equivalent to ₹5.6 billion, US$78 million or €72 million in 2019, 2018)|
|Number of Employees||9000 (2020)|
|Subsidiaries||WhiteHat Jr., SPAN Thoughtworks Private Limited,|
Byjus Latest Jobs Openings & Careers:
|Academic & Content||View Jobs|
|Business Development Associate||View Jobs|
|Brand Marketing & Communications||View Jobs|
- Online Face to Face Interview at ZOOM App.
- After Clearing the Interview Job Offer will be provided by the mail.
- Then a candidate will be called to Bangalore.
- Job Role Training at Bengaluru Head Office.
- Final Job Offer Letter.
Educational Qualifications Required:
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click on the link Careers Option.
- Then select the department of your choice.
- After that fill all the details
- Final submit of Application Form
After filling the application form by the candidates a confirmation mail will be sent to your mail id’s. The mail will include:
- Recruiter Name ( like who is going to take the Interview )
- Recruiter Other Details
- Time Schedule of Your Interview at Zoom App
- Day & Date of your Interview
- And others relevant details.
Important Link Area
If any candidates find queries regarding this post so they can ask in our comment section. Our team will try to revert you back as soon as possible. Thank You. www.jobriya.in