CEED Online Registration 2021 Notification Eligibility Exam Fee Apply Now Exam Dates CEED Notification Eligibility Application Form Common Entrance Exam For Design Education Qualification Examination Cities Important Dates Required Documents Syllabus Selection Process Information CEED Apply Online for Entrance Exam IIT CEED 2021
Table Of Contents
CEED Online Registration 2021
Latest Update 10.09.2020: IIT Bombay has begun the Online registration for CEED 2021 and its last date is 31 Oct 2020 with a late fee of Rs. 500/-. Information regarding this exam is given below. Important links are also available…
The last date for online registration with a regular fee has been extended by 7 days, till Saturday, 31 October 2020. The last date for online registration with a late fee is Saturday, 7 November 2020.
Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) is to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, communication, and problem solving skills. CEED is conducted by IIT Bombay. Qualifying in CEED alone does not guarantee admission to any of these programmes. Admitting institutes may conduct further tests and / or interviews for the final selection / admission.
About CEED 2021 Exam:
It is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (M.Des) programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIITDM Jabalpur, and IIT Kanpur, and to Ph.D programmes in Design at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIT Kanpur.
Candidates must have completed a degree / diploma / post graduate degree programme of minimum 3 years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2021, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July 2019. Before applying for CEED, candidates are advised to check whether they meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes.
There is no age limit to appear for CEED. Besides, a candidate can appear for CEED any number of times.
|Online Registration Starts||09 Sept 2020|
|Closing of online registration (with late gee)||17 Oct 2020|
|Closing of online registration with LATE FEE||24 Oct 2020|
|Admit Card for Downloading||January 1, 2021 onwards|
|CEED 2021 Exam||January 17, 2021 (Sunday)|
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
|Release of draft answer key for Part-A||January 21, 2021|
|Last date for sending comments about draft answer key for Part-A||January 24, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Release of final answer key for Part-A||January 31, 2021|
|Declaration of result||March 8, 2021|
|Scorecards available for downloading||March 8, 2021|
CEED 2021 Application Form:
- CEED registration form must be submitted ONLINE ONLY through the official website (www.ceed.iitb.ac.in).
- Check the eligibility criteria and also read the instructions before filling the CEED 2021 Application Form.
In order to complete the registration procedure, you need to upload the following items:
- File containing your recent colour photograph (.jpg file).
- Scanned copy of your signature (.jpg file).
- Scanned copy of your degree / diploma certificate (.pdf file) if the course is completed. If you do not have the final degree certificate, please upload the copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from the Principal of the college / Head of the department (.pdf file).
- Candidates who are applying in the SC / ST / OBC-NCL category have to produce valid category certificates (.pdf file) issued by appropriate authorities.
- Candidates who are applying in person with physical disability (PwD) category should produce a valid medical certificate (.pdf file) issued by the appropriate authority. Dyslexic candidates are required to additionally obtain a certificate from the Principal / Head of the College / Institution (.pdf file).
- Candidates whose name is not same as the name on the degree / diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name (.pdf file).
Registration fee :-
- 3200/- for all other candidates
- 1,600/– for all women candidates
- 1,600/– for (SC / ST / PwD) candidates
- 500/- late registration fee applicable for all candidates.
CEED 2021 Examination Cities:
- Candidates have to clear the common entrance exam for design.
- CEED qualified students are eligible to apply for the M.Des and PhD programmes in various institutes with the specializations.
- Candidates can directly apply to the institutes they want with their respective programmes.
Make sure that you prepare well for the CEED 2021 exam question paper. Candidates are advised to be prepared, It is seven months away. So Candidates take their study to upper level & prepare well for exam.
Important Link Area
|CEED 2021 Application Form||Available Now|
|Syllabus||CEED 2021 Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Result||CEED Result 2021|
|CEED Previous Years Question Papers||Download|
|CEED Exam Notification||CEED 2021 Brochure|
Candidates Can Leave Their Respective Comments Regarding CEED Exam Notification 2021 In the Comment Box. Candidates Can Share Any Query Regarding This Post. www.jobriya.in