CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2020 Download Exam Syllabus Of CG Vypam BSCN 2020 Entrance Exam Syllabus Of CG Vyapam B.Sc N. 2020 Exam Syllabus Details Of BSCN 2020 Download CG PEB BSc. Nursing Syllabus pdf 2020
Table Of Contents
CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020
About CG Vyapam :
Chhattisgarh Professional Board Raipur which conducted the Entrance exam for B.Sc. Nursing, B.Ed, D.Ed, MCA, BPT & PVT and other courses. Meanwhile Notification for B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam is announced now. Candidates may keep in touch with the CG Vyapam website for more updation regarding entrance test. Get other Details from the link given below.
|Organisation Name||Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur|
|Post Name||B.Sc Nursing|
As the year passes level of competition gets tougher. It is not the time when a candidate candidate can easily clear the exam. This time Candidates need some more and specific Matter for study. Candidates can easily get that best and suitable syllabus to study by the help of this post. Candidates needs to prepare for exam differently than other candidates so that they will get the better marks. In this article, we are providing you Important Topics from Large syllabus for CG Vyapam B.Sc. Nursing.
Date Of Examination:
Examination will be held Soon. For more details candidates may keep in touch with the CG Vyapam.
The Exam Pattern of CG Vyapam B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam is Given Below:
- The Exam will be Objective Type.
- Total marks of the Examination is 100 Marks.
- Total No Of Questions 100.
- For Each Correct Marks Student Will Get1 Marks.
- There is no Negative Marking for the wrong answers.
CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing Exam Syllabus :
Detailed Syllabus for CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing Exam Syllabus is given below:-
Units and dimensions, Dimensional analysis, S.I. Units, motion in two dimensions. Cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration, General relation among position and velocity. Uniform circular motion, Force and inertia, Newton’s laws of motion . conservation of momentum and energy Static and kinetic friction . Work energy and power, Elastic collisions . Potential energy , Gravitational potential energy and its angular conversion to kinetic energy. Potential energy of a spring . Rigid body rotation and conservation of its momentum, Moment of inertia, theorems of parallel and perpendicular axis, (Moment of inertia of uniform ring, disc thin rod and cylinder only). Acceleration due to gravity and its variation. Universal law of gravitation, geostationary satellites, escape velocity. Hookes law, Young’s modulus, shear and bulk modulus, surface energy and surface tension, kinetic theory of gases, gas laws, kinetic energy and temperature. Specific heats at constant volume and constant pressure, Mechanical equivalent of heat isothermal and adiabatic processes. Heat conduction in one dimension. convection and radiation. Stefan’s law and Newton’s law of cooling. Periodic motion, simple harmonic motion, Oscillations due to spring. Wave motion principle of super position. progressive and stationary waves, beats and Doppler effect. Wave nature of light. Interference, Young’s double slit experiment, velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light. Reflection, refraction, total internal reflection, curved mirrors, Lenses, mirror and lens formulae. Dispersion in prism, absorption and emission spectra. The human eye, defects of vision, magnification and resolving power of telescope and microscope.‘e’ and ‘e/m’ for an electron, Einstein`s photoelectric equation, photocells. Bohr model of the atom, Hydrogen spectrum, Composition of nucleus, atomic masses and isotopes, radioactivity, laws of radio active decay, decay constant, half life and mean life, Massenergy relation, fission, X-Ray : properties and uses. Elementary ideas of conductor, semi-conductor and insulator, intrinsic and extrinsic semi-conductors, pn junction as a rectifier. Bar magnet. lines of force, torque on a bar magnet due to magnetic field, earth’s magnetic field, tangent galvanometer, vibration maggnetometer. Coulomb’s law of electrostatics, dielectric constant, electric field and potential due to a point charge, dipole, dipole field, Guass‘s law in simple geometrics Electrostatic potential, capacitance, parallel plate and spherical capacitors, capacitors in series and parallel, energy of a capacitor. Electric current, Ohm’s law, Kirchoffs laws, resistances in series and parallel, temperature dependance of resistance, wheat ston bridge, potentiometer. Measurement of voltages and currents. Electric power heating effects of currents, chemical effects and law of electrolysis, thermoelectricity, Biot-Savart law, Magnetic fields due to a straight wire, circular loop and soienoid. Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field (Lorentz force), magnetic moment of a current loop, effect of a uniform magnetic field of a current loop, forces between two currents; moving galvanometer, ammeter and voltmeter. Electromagnetic induction induced emf Faraday’s law. Lenz’s law, self and mutual inductance. Alternating currents impedence and reactance growth and decay of current in L-R curcuit, elementary idea of dynamo and transformer.
GENERAL AND PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY
1. Structure of Atom : Constitution of nucleus : Bohr‘s atom model : quantum numbers aufbau principle electronic configuration of elements (upto-kr) : de-Broblie relation, shapes of orbitals.
2. Chemical bond : Electrovalent covalent and co-ordinate bonds, hybridisation (sp): hydrogen bond : shapes of molecules (VSEPR theory) : bond polarity resonance. Elements of VBT a M.O.T.
3. Solutions: Modes of expressing concentrations of solutions : Types of solutions, Raoults law of coUigative properties, non-ideal solution, abnormal molecular weights.
4. Solid State : Crystal lattices, unit celts, Structure of ionic compounds close packed structure Ionic radii, imperfections (Point defects) : properties of solids
5. Nuclear chemistry: Radio active radiations: Half-life, radioactive decay, group displacement law, Structure and properties of nucleus : Nuclear reactions, disintegration series, artifical transmutation: isotopes and their uses: Radio-carbon dating.
6. Chemical equilibrium: Chemical equilibrium, Law of mass action Kp and Kc: LeChatelier principle and its applications.
7. Ionic Equilibria in solutions, Solubility product, common ion effect, theories of acids and base hydrolysis of salts: pH: buffers.
8. Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics: Energy changes during a chemical reaction intrinsic energy, enthalpy; First law of thermodynamics : Hess’s law Heats of reactions; Second law of thermodynamics; entropy ; free energy; spontaneity of a chemical reaction, free energy change and chemical equilibrium; free energy as energy available for useful work.
9. Chemical Kinetic : Rate of a reaction, factors affecting the rate, rate constant, rate expression, order of reaction, first order rate constant-expression and characteristics, Arrhenous equation.
10. Electrochemistry: Oxidation, Oxidation number and ion-electron methods, Etectrolytic conduction, Faraday‘s laws: voltaic cell, electrode potentials, electromotive force, Gibb‘s energy and cell potentials. Nernest equation, commercial cells, fuel cell, electrochemical theory of corrosion.
11. Surface chemistry, Colloids and Catalysis-, Adsorption, Colloids (types preparation and properties), Emulsions, Micelles Catalysis: Types and characteristics.
12. Principles of metallurgical operations: Furnaces, ore concentration, extraction, purification metallurgies of Na, Al, Fe, Cu, Ag, Zn and Pb and their properties.
13. Chemical periodicity: s,p,d. and f-block elements, periodic Table, periodicity, atomic and ionic radii valency, ionization energy, electron affinity, electronegavivily, metallic character.
14. Comparative study of elements: Comparative, study of the following families of elements:
(ii) Alkaline earth metals
(iii) Nitrogen family
(iv) Oxygen family
(vi) Noble gases.
15. Transition metals : Electronic configuration of 3rd-Metal ions, oxidation states, other general characteristic properties, potassium permanganate, potassium dichromate.
16. Co-ordination compounds : Simple nomenclature, bonding and stability, classification and bonding in organometallics.
17. Chemical analysis: Chemistry involved is simple inorganic qualitative analysis :calculations based on acid base titrimetry.
18. Calculation of empirical and molecular formulae of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups, isomerism, Structure and shapes of alkanes, alkenes and benzene.
19. Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkynes and alkylnes , benzene petroleum, cracking, octane number, gasoline additives.
20. Nomenclature. Physical Chemical properties, correlation of physical properties with structures properties and uses of heloalkanes, halobenzenes, alcohols and phenols : General ideas of some polyhalogen compounds viz. dichloroethanes, dicholoroethers, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, D.D.T., benzene, hexachloride.
21. Nomenclature, methods of preparation, Chemical properties, correlations of physical properties with structures and uses of ethers, aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and their derivatives. Brief account of the chemistry of Cyanides, isocyanides, amines and nitro compounds. polymeys Classification : Preparation and uses of common natural and synthetic polymeys.
23. Biomolecules : Classification , Structures and biological importance of carbohydrates, amino acids, peptides, proteins and enzymes, nucleic acids and lipids
Structral Organisation of cell, theory : Light and Electron Microscopic view of cell Structure and functions of cell organelles : Nucleus, Mitochondria. Chloropast. endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi complex, lysosome, microbodies, microfilments. Ribo somes. Centrioles, and plasmids. Eukaryotic Chromosome (Morphology) cell and plasma membrane. Differences between plant and animal cell Cell Division , Cell cycle singnifice of Mitosis and Meiosis. Mendel’s Laws of inheritance, Monohybrid and dihydrid cross; Linkagae and crossing over of genetic material; DNA replication, genetic code, transcription, translation and gene regulation. Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes; Stucture, reproduction and economic importance of virouses, Mycoplasma, Bacteriophage, Cynobacteria (Nostoc) and Bacteria. Five kingdom classification; Binomial nomenclature; External morphology and life cycle of Spirogyra, Mucor, Funaria, Selaginella and pinus. Elementary knowlege of Microsporogenesis, megasporogenesis, Fertilisation, endosperm and embryo development in Angiosperms. Tissue and tissue systems. Meristeniatic and permanent issue. Mineral nutritionessential elements and their functions. Uptake of minerals transport of water arid solutes. Transpiration Photosynthesis and Respiration-Importance, mechanism arid factors affecting these processes; photorespiration. Enzymes and growth hormones with reference to their classification. Chemical nature, mode of action and importance, Elementary idea of photoperiodism and phytochrome. Ecosystem-Structures and function; Major ecosystems i.e. Lake and Forest; Food chain. Food Web and Energy flow. Ecological crists-Role of man in Polluting Environment-Air, Water and Soil. Role of plants in human welfare : A general knowledge of plant products of economic valueDrugs, Fibers, cereals
(Wheat and Rice) Pulses (gram), Oil Seeds (Ground nut). Sugarcane, Coal and Petroleum.
Food preserevation Methods and importance.
principles of plant breeding and its role in improvement of crops. Biotechnology; scope and
importance in Agriculture and Industries Manufacture of cheese, Yoghurt Alcohol Antibiotics.
Multicellularity-Structure And Functions of Animal Life :
- – Structure an function of Animal tissues-Epithelial, Connective, Muscular, Skeletal and Nerve.
- – Histology of Mammalian organs- Stomach, Intestine, Liver Kidney, Lung, Testis and Ovary.
- – Structure and physiology of different organ systems of Human body-skin, Digestive System, Respiratory System, Circulatory System, Excretory system, Nervous system, Reproductive system.
- – Skeleton, joints, Muscles on the basis of movement, Receptors.
- – Endocrine system with special reference to various Endocrine glands of man and Hormonal co-ordination Vitamin & minerals (source and disorders due to deficiencies).
DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY AND GENETICS:
- – Female reproductive cycles in mammals. Gametogenesis alongwith structure of Sprerm and ovum.
- – Types of eggs. Fertilization, cleavage, types of cleavage and blastula. Development of mammals upto three germinal layers, Foetal membranes-Structure and functions in mammals.
- – Growth, repair and ageing, amniocentesis.
- – Chromosomes, types of chromosome, Human Karyotype and chromosomal abnormalities and syndromes. Hormonal, Chromosomal and Genic balance theory of sex determination. Sex linkage and Sex linked inheritance in Man.
- – Blood Groups and their significance, Blood bank.
- – Tissue culture, Genetic engineering (Brief idea). Mutation, gene mutation.
- – Human population-Natality, Mortality, Sex ratio, Population explosion, dynamics Of human life with respect to
- food supply, housing, health and standard of living impact of population, problems and their control.
TAXONOMY EVOLUTION ECONOMIC ZOOLOGY:
- – Classification-Bionomial and trionomial nomenclature, Basic features of classification.
- – Classification of different animal phyla upto classes with characters and suitable examples.
ORIGIN OF LIFE.
- Theories of Organic evolution-Darwin, Lamarck, Synthetic. Evidences of organic evolution. Human evolution.
- – Economic Zoology‘ Sericulture, Apiculture, Lac culture, Poultry, fishery and peral industry.
- – Protozoan disease in relation to man. Insect carrying diseases in relation to man.
- – Cancer-types of cancer and cancer cell.
- – Communicable diseases (Hepititis, AIDS) STD, Immune Response, Vaccines and antisera, Allergies.
- – Smoking, alcoholism and drug addiction, symptoms and control.
- – Wild life conservation. – pesticides-Uses, advantages and hazards.
Final Words :
Candidate are advice to keep visiting official website regularly. You can get all updates regarding Exam & Syllabus from our website (https://www.jobriya.in). Keep in touch with us by adding a “Bookmark” to our website.
Important Links forCG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
|Download Syllabus Pdf||Click Here|
|Admit Card||CG Vyapam B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Admit Card|
|Download Notification||CG Vyapm B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test|
All the Candidates Please drop your Comment in Comment Box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post so Please Drop Your Comment. Our Team will give back Proper Response soon.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The Exam Pattern of CG Vyapam B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam is Given Below:
The Exam will be Objective Type.
Total marks of the Examination is 100 Marks.
Total No Of Questions 100.
For Each Correct Marks Student Will Get1 Marks.
There is no Negative Marking for the wrong answers.
There is no Negative Marking for the wrong answers.
The exam date is not notified yet, but it will be notified soon.
The subjects covered for CG Vyapam B.sc Nursing Exam are as follows:-