Chandigarh NTT Syllabus 2019 Chandigarh NTT Exam Pattern 2019 Chandigarh Nursery Teacher Syllabus 2019 Chandigarh Nursery Teacher Exam Pattern 2019 Chandigarh NTT Selection Process 2019 Download Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 Nursery Teachers Important Topics to Study and Exam Pattern 2019
Chandigarh NTT Syllabus 2019
About Recruitment :-
Education Department Of Chandigarh has recently Announced the Recruitment of 131 Posts of NTT (Nursery Teachers). A Large Number of Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Online Application Form. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
About Exam :-
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam in the Month of October 2019 (Tentative). The Written Exam Will be Conducted on the Various Prescribed Exam Center. More Details About the Exam and Selection Process is as Provided Below.
Here we are Sharing the Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern and other Related Information Regarding to the Chandigarh NTT Recruitment. Candidates Can Do Preparation According to the Below Information.
Selection Process :-
One objective type test/(Multiple Choice Questions)of 150 Marks will be conducted. Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test/MCQ. Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
- History and Philosophy of Pre-Primary Education,
- Nursery Child Psychology,
- Methods and Materials of nursery education,
- Nursery School Organisation, Community, Child Health & Nutrition.
Exam Pattern :-
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Written Exam Will be of 150 Marks (Minimum 40% Passing Marks)
- Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- The examination questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the Language papers which would be in the concerned Language only. However, the Question paper will be set in English and Punjabi language also for those candidates who will submit their option for Punjabi medium at the time of submission of online applications.
Final Words :-
For more information about the Syllabus Keep Visit This Page to Get Latest Updates. Stay Focused & Calm Towards your ultimate Goal. Time Management will be the Key for Selection.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Chandigarh NTT Admit card|
|Recruitment||Chandigarh NTT Recruitment|
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment regarding this post will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. www.jobriya.in