Chandigarh Police Home Guard Syllabus 2021 Chandigarh Police Home Guard Bonus Marks 2021 How to prepare for Chandigarh Police Home Guard 2021 Chandigarh Police Home Guard Selection Process 2021 Chandigarh Home Guard Minimum Qualifying Marks 2021 Chandigarh Home Guard Trade Test Patter 2021
Chandigarh Police Home Guard Syllabus 2021
About Chandigarh Police Home Guard Recruitment :
Chandigarh Police Department has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Home Guard Volunteer. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 25 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 28.01.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 14.02.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Chandigarh Police Department|
|Name of Post||Home Guard Volunteer|
|No. of Vacancy||25|
|Selection Process||Physical Standard Test|
|Application Submission Start Date||28.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14.02.2021|
About Exam :
Chandigarh Police Department will soon conduct the Physical Standard Test for the Posts of Home Guard Volunteer. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam / Test Dates, so that they can prepare for these Test accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring from the Various Sources. Dates of Physical Standard Test/ Trade Test will be release soon on the Official Website of Chandigarh Police Department.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test
- Bonus Marks
- Medical Exam
Physical Standard Test :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
For Male Candidates :
- The enrolment will be made as per policy laid down in the compendium of instructions Home Guards-2007 issued by the Govt. of India, MHA, New Delhi. The volunteer will not be less than 18 years and more than 50 years with relaxation in favour of those specially qualified to act as Instructors/Leaders and specialized personnel and shall have a minimum height of 165 centimetres and normal chest measurement of 80 centimetres with expansion of 04 centimetres.
- OS centimetres relaxation in height or chest measurement will be given to the persons belonging to notified hilly areas as production of certificates. The minimum educational qualification shall be Matric (l8th).
- The Commandant General Home Guards may relax the physical as well as educational standard in special circumstances to be recorded in writing.
- The physical test shall include one mile race in 08 minutes for the age group of 18 to 35 years and one mile jogging in 15 minutes for the age group of more than 35 years to 58 years.
For Female Candidates :
- The enrolment will be made as per policy laid down in the compendium of instructions Home Guards-2007 issued by the Govt. of India, MHA, New Delhi. The volunteer will not be less than 18 years and more than 45 yeans with relaxation in favour of those specially qualified to act as instructors/ Leaders and specialized personnel and shall have a minimum height of 158 centimetres.
- 05 centimetres relaxation in height measurement will be given to persons belonging to notified hilly areas on production of certificates. The minimum educational qualification shall be Matric (10″).
- The Commandant General Home Guards may relax the physical as well educational standard in special circumstances to be recorded in writing.
- The physical test shall include 400 meters race in 2X minutes for the age group of 18 to 25 years and 800 meters jogging in 10 minutes for the age group of above 25 years to 45 years.
Trade Test :
- The Special Skill/Expertise such as Computer skills or Driver Commercial (HMV/LMV) or Bands man or Auto Mechanics, Cook, Sports etc. declared by the candidates in the applications, shall be practically examined by the Enrolment Committee with the help of one independent expert of concern skill/Expertise.
- The candidates have to declare one specific trade of his/ her choice in the application forms, in which he/she wants to be tested by the enrolment committee.
- This test will be of 50 marks.
Bonus Marks :
- NCC Certificate ‘C’ Class – 01 Marks
- Marks for having certificates of part time instructor course for minimum two Civil Defence Advance Course from CTI or any course from NCDC. – Nagpur- 02 Marks
Medical Exam :
- No person shall be enrolled as volunteer in home guards unless he/she is declared medically fit for the job by the Medical Officer from Government Hospital.
- The Commandant General Home Guards shall be competent for purpose of this Standing Order to relax, change and alter any provision as described in the said Standing Orders.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for Chandigarh Police Home Guard Syllabus :
|Admit Card||Chandigarh Police Home Guard Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Chandigarh Police Home Guard Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Physical Standard Test
It will be of 50 Marks.
The final merit list of selected candidates shall be ascertained on the basis of combined marks attained in Trade tests and Bonus marks.
NCC Certificate ‘C’ Class – 01 Marks
Marks for having certificates of part time instructor course for minimum two Civil Defence Advance Course from CTI or any course from NCDC. – Nagpur- 02 Marks
Yes, it is compulsory.
Detail Terms and Conditions for Physical Standard Test are mentioned above in detail, you can check the same from above.