Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List 2019 – 2020 Download Chhattisgarh Postal GDS Merit List 2020 Download Chattisgarh GDS Post Office Merit List Check CG Post Office Result 2020 Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2020 BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List News 2020 Chhattisgarh GDS Cut Off Date
Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List 2019 – 2020
Latest Updated On 27.01.2020 : Chhattisgarh GDS Merit List Is Released..Check Now Through The Link Given Below…
India Post Had Announced the Vacancies for the Post of Branch Postmaster (BPM) & Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM), The Total Number Of Vacancies was 1799. Application Form started from 15.10.2019 and the Last Date was 14.11.2019. Many Interested and Highschool Passed Candidates Filled this form.
Selection Process :-
Selection will be done on Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
About Merit List:-
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking the conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per the cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of a prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
|Name Of Department||India Post|
|Post Name||BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
|Merit list||Available NOW|
About Cut Off:-
Candidates who successfully registered themselves in the Chhattisgarh GDS Post Recruitment for RECTT/ GDS/ ONLINE RECRUITMENT/ 2ND CYCLE/ 2019 which was held on Various Dates in 2019. India Post will soon release the cut off of Chattisgarh Gramin Dav Seva. we will provide once we get any official notification.
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their bookmark to get the latest update of Chattisgarh GDS Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result and alerts regarding the Upcoming India Post GDS Merit List and Final Selection. We will try to keep you updated by our best endeavors.
Important Link Area
|Official Cut Off||Available NOW|
|Recruitment||Chattisgarh GDS Recruitment|