Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2019 CG Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 CG postal circle recruitment 2019 Chhattisgarh postal circle recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Of CG postal recruitment 2019 CG Post Office Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Get all information Of CG Post office Selection Process Eligibility Criteria Pay Scale @cgpost.gov.in Advt NO:-GDS-CELL/1-12/CH-IV/2019 छत्तीसगढ़ पोस्ट ऑफिस ( Cg Post Office ) 2019 How To Apply For Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2019 Chattisgarh Post Officer Recruitment 2019
Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2019
About Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment:-India Post Has Announced the Vacancies for the Post of Branch Postmaster (BPM) & Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM), The Total Number Of Vacancies 1799. Application Form has started from 15.10.2019 and the Last Date is 14.11.2019. Interested and Highschool Passed Candidates Can apply through the official website.
|Name Of Department||Chhattisgarh(CG) Indian Post|
|Post Name||BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
|Starting Date Of Application Form||15.10.2019|
|Last Date Of Application Form||14.11.2019|
|Merit List||Available Soon|
Chhattisgarh GDS Vacancies Details: Gramin Dak Sevaks – 1799 PostsAge Limit: The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 15.10.2019 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:-
|Sl. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA): The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|1||BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|2||ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Education Qualification :Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevak. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed the Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Application Fee: Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates. A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India. How to Pay Fee: The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post OfficesHow to Apply: The only online application will be accepted by the candidate. The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 15.10.2019 to 14.11.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Selection Process will be based on Merit
|Registration & Fee Submission Start Date:||15/10/2019|
|Registration & Fee Submission End Date:||14/11/2019|
|Application online Submission Start Date||22/10/2019|
|Application online Submission End Date||21/11/2019|
Important Link Area
||Stage 1. Registration
Stage 2. Fee Payment
Stage 3. Apply Online
|Merit List||Chattisgarh GDS Merit List 2019|