CISF Head Constable Syllabus 2020 CISF HC Syllabus 2020 Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable Sports Quota Pattern 2020 CISF Sports Quota Selection Process CISF Sports Quota Proficiency Test Pattern 2020 CISF Head Constable Sports Quota Proficiency Test Pattern CISF Head Constable Trial Test
CISF Head Constable Syllabus 2019
Central Industrial Security Force Has Invited applicants for the recruitment of Head Constable. Candidates who belong to the sports quota only they can apply for these posts. Candidates can apply for 300 Posts of head constable very soon. Candidates can apply for these posts from the link which is given below. So Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for more updates.
- Trial Test In Sports Events
- Proficiency Test (Final Merit List will be made according to the performance in the Proficiency Test.)
- Medical Test
Exam Pattern For Proficiency Test
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be put through the trial test in the sports event to which he/she belongs. The Trial Test will be Qualifying in nature. This organization will not be responsible for any injury caused by the candidate during the trial.
- Candidates who will qualify the trial test will be called for the next step which is the Proficiency Test. In the Proficiency test, each candidate will get maximum of 40 Marks but it is compulsory to get 20 Marks out of 40.
- Final Merit List will be made on the basis of the Proficiency Test. So Candidates are advised to keep prepare themselves for the proficiency test.
Height & Chest
|Height In Cms||Chest In Cms||Height In Cms||
Chest In Cms
For All Candidates
|For Hillmen & Tribesmen||160||81-86||
For males and females proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Note: Relaxation in height and chest as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of a certificate from the competent authorities that the candidate belongs to the community/area as specified above.
Eye Sight :
- Visual Acuity Unaided (Near Vision) – Better Eye – N6
- Visual Acuity Unaided (Near Vision) – Worse Eye – N9
- Uncorrected Acuity Unaided (Distant Vision) – Better Eye – 6/6
- Uncorrected Acuity Unaided (Distant Vision) – Worse Eye – 6/9
- Binocular Vision Required.
- Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected. And Thus tattoos depicting religious symbols or figures and the name. As followed in the Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like the inner aspect of the forearm. But only left forearm, being nonsaluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
Important Link Area
|Central Industrial Security Force Admit Card||Download CISF Head Constable Admit Card|
|CISF Recruitment||Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment|
|Official Website Link||https://cisfrectt.in/|
Candidates can write us on the comment box if they have any doubt and suggestion regarding our post.(www.Jobriya.in)