CLAT Notification 2020 Common Law Admission Test Notification CLAT 2020 Entrance Test Advertisement Online Application Apply Online NUALS CLAT 2020 Important dates Participating University Session 2020 www.clat.ac.in CLAT 2020 Registration CLAT 2020 Eligibility CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam Date CLAT Online Form 2020 CLAT 2020 Application Form Last Date 2020 CLAT Registration 2020
CLAT Notification 2020
About CLAT :-
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES (NUALS) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programs (LL.B and LL.M). CLAT exam is conducted for Integrated Degree Course like BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, B.Sc-LLB & Other Approved Coursed by Bar Council of India.
About Exam :-
CLAT 2020 will be Student Friendly. CLAT 2020 Exam will be organized by THE NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITIES (NLUs). Common Law Admission Test is a centralised test for admission to 21 National Law Universities in India. 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes are also eligible to use these scores.
Eligibility Criteria :-
For Under-Graduate Programs:-
- A Pass in 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of (i) Forty – Five percentage (45%) of mar ks in case of candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/ Specially Abled Persons /NRI/NRI Sponsored categories and
- Forty percent age (40%) of marks in case of candidates be longing to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in March/ April , 2019 are also eligible to apply.
For Post- Graduate Programs:-
- An LL. B . Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty – Five percentage ( 55%) of marks in case of candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/ Specially Abled Persons /NRI/NRI Sponsored categories.
- Fifty percent age (50%) of marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/S T categories.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May , 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Exam Pattern :-
The pattern of Question Paper for the UG Courses in CLAT-2020
|1||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||40|
|2||Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||50|
The pattern of Question Paper and syllabus for the PG Programme in CLAT-2020
Duration Of CLAT-2019 Exam
|Multiple-Choice Questions||100 questions of one mark each|
50 Marks (Two Essay type questions each of 25 Marks) on the topics of law and
NOTE :- One mark each for wright ans and 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer.
Examination Fee :-
- The Fee Is 4,000 Rs. for General/OBC/PWD
- Other category candidates is Rs. 3,500/- (for SC and ST category candidates)
Important Dates :-
|S. No.||Occurrence of Events||Date of Events|
|1||Availability Of Application forms||January, 2020|
|2||Last Date for Online submission of application forms||April, 2020|
|3||Admit Cards Download||2 weeks before Exam|
|4||Date of Exam||May, 2020|
How to Apply:-
Only Online Applications will be accepted. Candidates can apply online for CLAT 2020 Exam from the Official Website of CLAT Conducting Authority (www.clat.ac.in). Candidates can Apply Online in January 2020.
Important Link Area :-
|Advertisement||2019 CLAT Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||CLAT Syllabus|
Candidates drop their valuable comments in the comment box. Admin Panel of JobRiya will assist you at its best. www.jobriya.com