Cochin Shipyard Workmen Admit Card 2020 Cochin Shipyard Workmen Fitter Admit Card 2020 CSL Workmen & Electrician Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2020 Cochin Shipyard Workmen Exam Date & Syllabus CSL Workmen Admit Card 2020 download PDF Check Cochin Shipyard Limited
Table Of Contents
- 1 Cochin Shipyard Workmen Admit Card 2020
- 2 About CSL Workmen Recruitment :
- 3 Selection Process :
- 4 About Exam :
- 5 About CSL Workmen Admit Card :
- 6 Exam Pattern :
- 7 Important Links for Cochin Shipyard Workmen Admit Card :
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Cochin Shipyard Workmen Admit Card 2020
Advertisement No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol VII
About CSL Workmen Recruitment :
Cochin Shipyard Limited has announced and invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for various vacancies for the Posts of Workmen. The total number of the Vacancies for these Posts are 577. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these posts. The Submission of Online Applications for these posts has started from 24th of November, 2020 and the Last Date to apply for these posts is 10th of October, 2020.
|Origination Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of Post||Workmen|
|No. of Vacancy||577 Posts|
|Selection Process||Selection Process is different according to the Posts|
|Application Submission Date||24.09.2020 to 10.10.2020|
Selection Process :
For the posts of Fabrication Assistants and Outfit Assistants :
The method of selection shall include Phase I consisting of an Objective type online test and Phase II consisting of Practical Test. Accordingly, weightages are assigned to the following parameters for final selection:
- ITI (NTC) Marks : 20%
- Objective type online test : 30%
- Practical Test : 50%
For All the other posts on contract basis :
For the post of Scaffolder on contract basis, the method of selection shall be through Practical and Physical Tests. The weightages are assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:
- Practical Test : 80 % (Based on grades obtained in the test)
- Physical Test : 20 %
About Exam :
Candidates who applied for the various posts of Workmen in Cochin Shipyard Limited are now waiting for their Exam dates. Candidates are searching and Enquiring about the Exam dates. Though, the Exam dates is not released yet, but it will be declare soon on the official website of the Cochin Shipyard Limited.
Exam Date : Announce Later
About CSL Workmen Admit Card :
The candidates who applied for the Various posts of Workmen in Cochin Shipyard Limited are now waiting for their Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization Cochin Shipyard Limited in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How to Download Cochin Shipyard Workmen Admit Card :
- Candidates visit the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Cochin Shipyard Workmen Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern for Phase I test will be as follows:-
- The Phase I Test will be of Objective Type.
- The time for this Test will be of 35 minutes.
- There will be 30 Multiple Choice Questions.
- It consists of two parts (Part A or Part B)
- Part A – will be of 10 Marks.
- Part B – will be of 20 Marks.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- There shall be no negative marks.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Links for Cochin Shipyard Workmen Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment||Detailed Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Cochin Shipyard Workmen Syllabus|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post ask to us & keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.