Cochin Shipyard Workmen Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sheet Metal Worker 2020 Selection Process for CSL Instrument Mechanic 2020 How to Prepare for Cochin Shipyard Workmen 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 Cochin Shipyard Workmen Syllabus 2020
- 2 About Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment :
- 3 About Exam for Cochin Shipyard Workmen :
- 4 Fabrication Assistants and Outfit Assistants :
- 5 All the other posts on contract basis :
- 6 Important Links for Cochin Shipyard Workmen Syllabus :
- 7 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Cochin Shipyard Workmen Syllabus 2020
Advertisement No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol VII
About Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment :
Cochin Shipyard Limited has announced and invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for various vacancies for the Posts of Workmen. The total number of the Vacancies for these Posts are 577. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these posts. The Submission of Online Applications for these posts has started from 24th of November, 2020 and the Last Date to apply for these posts is 10th of October, 2020.
|Origination Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of Post||Workmen|
|No. of Vacancy||577 Posts|
|Selection Process||Selection Process is different according to the Posts|
|Application Submission Date||24.09.2020 to 10.10.2020|
About Exam for Cochin Shipyard Workmen :
Candidates who applied for the various posts of Workmen in Cochin Shipyard Limited are now waiting for their Exam dates. Candidates are searching and Enquiring about the Exam dates. Though, the Exam dates is not released yet, but it will be declare soon on the official website of the Cochin Shipyard Limited.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Fabrication Assistants and Outfit Assistants :
Selection Process :
The method of selection shall include Phase I consisting of an Objective type online test and Phase II consisting of Practical Test. Accordingly, weightages are assigned to the following parameters for final selection:
- ITI (NTC) Marks : 20 %
- Objective type online test : 30 %
- Practical Test : 50 % (Based on grades obtained in the test.
Rank lists for the respective posts shall be prepared based on the total marks secured by the candidates in the above parameters. In case, the same aggregate marks is secured by more than one candidate, marks scored in the Practical Test shall be the basis of determining the order of rank list. In case of a tie thereafter, relative merit shall be decided based on marks scored in the Objective type online test and thereafter based on marks scored in the ITI –NTC exam. In case of a tie thereafter, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
Exam Pattern :
- The Phase I Test will be of Objective Type.
- The time for this Test will be of 35 minutes.
- There will be 30 Multiple Choice Questions.
- It consists of two parts (Part A or Part B)
- Part A – will be of 10 Marks.
- Part B – will be of 20 Marks.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- There shall be no negative marks.
All the other posts on contract basis :
Selection Process :
For the post of Scaffolder on contract basis, the method of selection shall be through Practical and Physical Tests. The weightages are assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:
- Practical Test : 80 % (Based on grades obtained in the test)
- Physical Test : 20 %
Exam Pattern :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- For the posts of Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi Skilled Rigger and Serang on contract basis, the method of selection shall be through Practical tests which shall be given 100% weightage (based on grades obtained in the test) and marks awarded accordingly.
- For the post of Cook on Contract basis, the method of selection shall be through Practical & Written Tests. The weightages are assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:
- i. Practical Test : 80 % (Based on grades obtained in the test)
- ii. Written Test : 20 %
- iii. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the eligibility requirements for the posts, and who successfully complete the certificate verification shall only be allowed to attend the Written / Practical / Physical tests
- For all posts, CSL reserves the right to fix minimum marks for pass in the tests at its sole discretion.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Links for Cochin Shipyard Workmen Syllabus :
|Admit Card||Cochin Shipyard Workmen Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
ITI (NTC) Marks : 20 %
Objective type online test : 30 %
Practical Test : 50 % (Based on grades obtained in the test.
Practical Test : 80 % (Based on grades obtained in the test)
Physical Test : 20 %
There will be 30 Multiple Choice Questions.
Yes the Exam will be of written type.
Time allowed is 35 minutes.
No, there will be no negative marking.