CPCB LDC Admit Card 2020 How to Download Central Pollution Control Board Scientist B Written Exam Admit Card 2020 CPCB Skill/Trade Test Exam Call Letter 2020 CPCB Various Posts Written Test, Skill/Trade Test and Interview Date CPCB Admit Card Releasing Date
Table Of Contents
CPCB LDC Admit Card 2020
Latest Update Dated 20.07.2020: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has Provided the Detailed Syllabus of Advt. No.02/2020-Admin.(R). Candidates Can Check Details from Below link…….
About Recruitment :-
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has Announced the Recruitment of Scientist–‘B, Junior Scientific Assistant, Senior Technician, Data Entry Operator (Grade-II), Junior Technician, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk & Attendant (MTS). Application Process was Commenced from 05-05-2020 to 25-05-2020. Check More Details about Recruitment from Below.
Selection Process :-
- Written Test, Skill/Trade Test and Interview
About Exam :
Written Test, Skill/Trade Test and Interview will be Conducted Soon for the Above vacant Posts. Date of Examination Will be Announce Separately on the Official Website.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
Candidates are willingly waiting for their respective Admit Card and the Admit Card will be available soon on the official website of CPCB. Those Candidates who filled their form are advised to be in touch with the official website of CPCB. without admit card candidates can not give their exam so it is advised to all the candidates to download their respective admit card before the exam date. Here we are also providing the link below by which candidates can download their Admit card.
|Department Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Admit Card Date||—|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download CPCB LDC Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Login with provisional Id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Central Pollution Control Board Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
- The duration of examination for all the posts will be – 02hrs.
- The questions will be objective type for all the posts.
- There will be written examination followed by Interview for the post of Scientist ‘B’. 80% weightage will be given to written examination and 20% to interview.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- For rest of the posts selection will be based on the merit of the written examination and there will be no interview.
- Skill test of those candidates will be held for the posts of Data Entry Operator @ 8000 key depression per hours and for Lower Division Clerk typing test on computer @ 35wpm in English and 30wpm in Hindi.
- Guidelines for Use of a Scribe / Paper Writer for visually handicapped/ orthopedically handicapped candidates are mentioned at the end of the syllabus part
Final Words :-
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards and Results.
Important Link Area of CPCB LDC Admit Card:
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Central Pollution Control Board LDC Syllabus|
|Recruitment Notification||Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit Official Website of CPCB & Click on Download Admit Card Download Link.
Admit Card Will be Available Online on the Official Website of CPCB.
CPCB LDC Exam Will Be Conducted On upcoming month of 2020.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon on the Official Website.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.