CUHP Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 Central University of Himachal Pradesh Entrance Test Exam Pattern Download CUHP Entrance Examination Syllabus 2020 Syllabus for Admission in CUHP
Table Of Contents
- 1 CUHP Entrance Test Syllabus 2020
- 2 About Central University of Himachal Pradesh :–
- 3 Courses Offered By The Central University of Himachal Pradesh For 2020 :-
- 4 About CUHP Exam Pattern :–
- 5 About CUHP Entrance Exam Syllabus :-
- 6 Important Link Area of CUHP Entrance Test Syllabus 2020
- 7 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
CUHP Entrance Test Syllabus 2020
About Central University of Himachal Pradesh :–
The Central University of Himachal Pradesh is established under the Central Universities Act 2009 (No. 25 of 2009) enacted by the Parliament. The University is funded and regulated by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University became functional with the assumption of charge by the first Vice Chancellor on 20th January 2010. The Prime Minister, in his address to the nation on August 15, 2007, announced the establishment of a Central University in each of the states that did not have a central university so far. Subsequently, 11th Plan provided for the establishment of 16 new Central Universities. Accordingly, the Central Universities Act 2009 (No. 25 of 2009) which received Presidential assent on 20th March 2009 provided for the establishment of Central University of Himachal Pradesh amongst others.
Courses Offered By The Central University of Himachal Pradesh For 2020 :-
- Business & Management Studies
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Fine Arts & Art Education
- Humanities & Languages
- Journalism, Mass Communication & New Media
- Life Sciences
- Mathematics, Computers & Information Sciences
- Physical & Material Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Management
About CUHP Exam Pattern :–
The Entrance Test will be discipline-specific and aimed to assess the knowledge of the subject in which the applicant wants to seek the admission. It will have four sections as specified by the concerned department (60 MCQ type questions of one mark each).
- There shall be NEGATIVE MARKING for an incorrect answer for every question and one-fourth (0.25) marks assigned to question(s) will be deducted as penalty.
- The candidate will have to choose one correct answer and mark on OMR sheet. However if a candidate marks multiple entries in the OMR sheet for particular question(s), it will be treated as cancelled.
- Each correct answer will carry 01 marks.
- In case a candidate appears in the subject other than the one specified in his/her application form/admit card, his/her exam will be cancelled. It is the responsibility of the candidate to appear incorrect paper prescribed for the chosen programme of study. 5. Use of any unfair means shall automatically disqualify the candidate from the entrance examination 2020.
About CUHP Entrance Exam Syllabus :-
Download Syllabus PDF – Click Here
(i) Candidate can apply for admission to the maximum of Programmes of Study (choosing only one Programme of Study from one group out of three groups of Programmes of Study mentioned above).
(ii) There will be a common paper for JMC (Journalism and Mass Communication) and NMC (New Media Communication).
- Admission to Certificate / UG Programmes of Study will be done on the basis of Merit of 10+2 Examination.
- Admission to PG Diploma Programmes of Study will be done on the basis of Merit of Bachelor / UG Examination.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR ANY QUERY, APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT DURING OFFICE HOURS (MONDAY TO FRIDAY – 09.00 AM TO 05.30 PM) Email: [email protected] Landline: 01892-224377
Candidates Keep Visiting CUHP Website For The Regular Updates For Syllabus or candidates bookmark our website (www.jobriya.com) regarding the Syllabus and other details.
Important Link Area of CUHP Entrance Test Syllabus 2020
Candidates may drop their valuable comments in the comment box. if they have any questions about the post then they are invited to comment on the post.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Candidates can check CUHP Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus on the University’s Official Website or you can also check from above information.
Yes, there shall be Negative Marking for incorrect answer for every question and one-fourth (0.25) marks assigned to question(s) will be deducted as penalty.
There will be 60 Multiple choice questions of one mark each.