CWC JTA Syllabus 2019 Superintendent MT Hindi Translator Exam Pattern 2019 CWC Syllabus 2019 CEWACOR Syllabus 2019 CWC Superintendent Syllabus CWC Management Trainee Assistant Engineer Syllabus Central Warehousing Exam Pattern/Scheme for Accountant Technical Assistant 2019
CWC JTA Syllabus 2019
About Recruitment :-
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has recently invited Online Applications for Recruitment to the Posts of 571 Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Stenographer & Junior Technical Assistant Posts. An Online Exam will be conducted for these Technical & Non Technical Posts. Exam Pattern & Syllabus for CWC Exam is provided in this Article. Candidates can check Exam pattern, Syllabus and Prepare according to Syllabus. First Check the Selection Process for various Posts below……….
About Exam :-
CWC will make arrangements for conducting online examination, declare result of online examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the Interview/document verification/ as the case may be. probably exam could be conducted in the month of April/may. Prospective candidates will have to apply to CWC after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, Interview, document verification, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination,issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
SELECTION PROCESS :-
All recruitment consist of three stages. Online Test, Document Verification and Interview. candidates can check the detailed selection process according to their post from table given below.
|Management Trainee (General and Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Accountant, Superintendent-(General)||Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview|
|(Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator & Junior Technical Assistant)||Online Test + Document Verification|
Any eligible candidate willing to apply for advertised posts, is required to register for the Online Recruitment Process to be conducted for each post mentioned at Sr. No. 1 to 9at A. Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for an Interview for the post code 1 to 6to be conducted by the CWC. For post code 7to 9, the shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification to assess their eligibility for the posts.
Exam Pattern :-
Scheme of CWC Online CBT exam is given below :
► An Objective type online test will be conducted for all posts.
► There will also be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
► Time has been Time allotted for each test (Separately timed) Check official Notification For More Details.
|Name of Tests||Questions/Marks|
|MT, AE & Accountant||Superintendent (General)||Jr. Superintendent (Mains)||Junior Technical Assistant|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||Q- 40
|English Language||Q- 35
|Data Analysis & Interpretation and Quantitative Aptitude||Q- 40
|General Awareness||Q- 20
|Professional Knowledge||Q- 65
|Duration||3 Hours||2 Hours 20 Minutes||2 Hours 30 Minutes||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Junior Superintendent (Prelims)
|Name of Tests||Questions/Marks|
|Name of Tests||Questions/Marks|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||
|Data Analysis & Interpretation and Quantitative Aptitude||
|Professional Knowledge (Objective)||
|Professional Knowledge (Descriptive) (Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa)(Fully Online*)||
Candidates shall be provided with a keyboard supported by iLEON OS for Hindi Typing for descriptive test. For Hindi typing, the candidates should have knowledge of the following key-board layout:
ii. Remington (GAIL)
Exam Syllabus :-
CWC Syllabus of Online Test for various posts is :
Reasoning : Focus on Comprehensions Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, syllogistic reasoning, Inequalities, Seating Arrangements, Puzzles.
English Language : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Quantitative Aptitude : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Number Series, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
General Awareness : Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam.
Professional Knowledge :
Management Trainee (General)
- Human Resource Management
- Management Of Industrial Relations & Labour Legislation
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Discipline
- Organization Behavior, Organizational Change And Intervention Strategies
- Trade Unions
- Compensation Management & Performance Management
- Human Resource Development: Strategies And Systems
- Manpower Planning
- Management Of Training And Development
- Interpersonal Processes And Counseling Skills For Managers
- Change & Conflict Management
- Dispute resolution and Grievance Management
- Marketing Management
- Marketing: Concept
- Advertising and Brand Management
- Marketing of Services
- Segmentation and Positioning
- Rural and Social Marketing
- Promotion Management and B2B Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- Internet as a Tool of Marketing
- Pricing Theories
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management: Concept
- Total Quality Management
- Logistics Management: National and International
- Retail Management
- Transportation Management
- Service Operations Management
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Role of IT in Supply Chain Management
- Emerging Issues in Supply Chain Management
- Aggregate Planning
- Designing Supply Chain Network
- Warehousing and Inventory Planning and Management
- Contract Management
Management Trainee (Technical)
- Basic Agriculture –Principles of Crop Production, Crop Protection,Post-harvest care, Grain Protection, Agriculture Extension, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Distribution & Economic Scenario.
- Biotechnology –Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful, Genetic Engineering, Biotechnological Principles, Economic Biotechnology, Pathogens & Control, Recent trends
- Entomology –Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology, Beneficial & harmful Insects, IPM, Storage Entomology, Vertebrate Pests, Taxonomy
- Chemistry –Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry.
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Structural Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Construction Materials and Management
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering & Geomatics Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Principles of surveying
- Distance and angle measurement
- Traversing and triangulation survey
- Horizontal and vertical curves
- Basics of GIS and GPS
- Water Resources Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering
- Water and Waste Water
- Air Pollution
- Municipal Solid Wastes
- Noise Pollution
- Transportation Engineering
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Highway Pavements
- Traffic Engineering
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Standards
- Accounting Process and Principles
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement
- Rectification of errors
- Receipts and payment accounts
- Single entry system
- Amalgamation, Absorption and Reconstruction of Companies
- Preparation and Presentation of company final accounts
- Insurance Claims
- E-Banking, RTGS, NEFT etc.
- Cost Accounting
- Nature and functions of Cost Accounting
- Cost Concepts
- Methods of Costing
- Techniques of cost control and cost reduction
- Income Tax: Concept and various provisions as per Act
- Set off and carry forward of loss
- Deductions from Gross Total Income
- Salient features/ provisions related to VAT and Service Tax.
- Auditing: Concept
- Company Audit
- Audit reports and Audit Certificates
- Internal Control
- Audit of Banking/ Insurance/ Non-Profit Organization/ Charitable Societies/ Trust/ Organizations
Syllabus for Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Network graph
- KCL, KVL, Node and Mesh analysis
- Transient response of dc and ac networks
- Sinusoidal steady‐state analysis
- Resonance, Passive filters, Ideal current and voltage sources
- Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem, Superposition theorem, Maximum power transfer theorem
- Two‐port networks, Three phase circuits, Power and power factor in ac circuits.
- Coulomb’s Law, Electric Field Intensity, Electric Flux Density
- Gauss’s Law, Divergence
- Electric field and potential due to point, line, plane and spherical charge distributions
- Effect of dielectric medium
- Capacitance of simple configurations
- Biot‐Savart’s law, Ampere’s law, Curl, Faraday’s law, Lorentz force
- Inductance, Magnetomotive force, Reluctance, Magnetic circuits
- Self and Mutual inductance of simple configurations.
Signals and Systems
- Representation of continuous and discrete‐time signals.
- Shifting and scaling operations.
- Linear Time Invariant and Causal systems.
- Fourier series representation of continuous periodic signals .
- Sampling theorem, Applications of Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform and z-Transform.
- Single phase transformer: equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, open circuit and short circuit tests, regulation and efficiency.
- Three phase transformers: connections, parallel operation.
- Auto‐transformer, Electro mechanical energy conversion principles.
- DC machines: separately excited, series and shunt, motoring and generating mode of operation and their characteristics, starting and speed control of dc motors.
- Three phase induction motors: principle of operation, types, performance, torque-speed characteristics, no-load and blocked rotor tests, equivalent circuit, starting and speed control.
- Operating principle of single-phase induction motors.
- Synchronous machines: cylindrical and salient pole machines, performance, regulation and parallel operation of generators, starting of synchronous motor, characteristics.
- Types of losses and efficiency calculations of electric machines.
- Power generation concepts, ac and dc transmission concepts
- Models and performance of transmission lines and cables
- Series and shunt compensation
- Electric field distribution and insulators
- Distribution systems, Per‐unit quantities, Bus admittance matrix
- Gauss-Seidel and Newton-Raphson load flow methods
- Voltage and Frequency control, Power factor correction
- Symmetrical components, Symmetrical and unsymmetrical fault analysis
- Principles of over‐current, differential and distance protection
- Circuit breakers,System stability concepts, Equal area criterion.
- Mathematical modelling and representation of systems
- Feedback principle, transfer function, Block diagrams and Signal flow graphs
- Transient and Steady‐state analysis of linear time invariant systems
- Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist criteria, Bode plots, Root loc
- Stability analysis, Lag, Lead and Lead‐Lag compensators
- P, PI and PID controllers
- State space model, State transition matrix.
Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Bridges and Potentiometers
- Measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor
- Instrument transformers, Digital voltmeters and multimeters, Phase, Time and Frequency measurement
- Oscilloscopes, Error analysis.
Analog and Digital Electronics
- Characteristics of diodes, BJT, MOSFET
- Simple diode circuits: clipping, clamping, rectifiers
- Amplifiers: Biasing, Equivalent circuit and Frequency response
- Oscillators and Feedback amplifiers
- Operational amplifiers: Characteristics and applications
- Simple active filters, VCOs and Timers, Combinational and Sequential logic circuits, Multiplexer, Demultiplexer,Schmitt trigger, Sample and hold circuits, A/D and D/A converters
- 8085 Microprocessor: Architecture, Programming and Interfacing.
- Characteristics of semiconductor power devices: Diode, Thyristor, Triac, GTO, MOSFET, IGBT.
- DC to DC conversion: Buck, Boost and Buck-Boost converters; Single and three phase configuration of uncontrolled rectifiers, Line commutated thyristor-based converters.
- Bidirectional ac to dc voltage source converters, Issues of line current harmonics.
- Power factor, Distortion factor of ac to dc converters, Single phase and three phase inverters, Sinusoidal pulse width modulation.
Junior Technical Assistant
- Basic Agriculture(15)-Crop Production, Animal Husbandry, Plant Protection, Agriculture Extension, Horticulture, Agriculture Economics
- Botany (10)–Cell Biology: Tissue, Organ & Organ System, Genetics, Plant Classification, Diversity, Ecology, Life Process:Photosynthesis, Respiration, Circulation, Movement etc.
- Zoology (10)–Animal Cell & Tissue, Organ System, Heredity & Variation, Animal Classification, Micro Organisms, Insects & Rodents
- Chemistry & Physics (15)–Chemical bonding, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Chemistry in daily life, Motion, Force & Energy, Electricity, Magnetism, Light & Sound, Thermodynamics, Measurement.
Syllabus for Hindi Translator
- Descriptive:Translation of paragraph from Hindi to English and vice versa (1 each)
- Objective:Questions related to Hindi and English grammar and usage (50)
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||CWC JTA And Various Posts Admit Card|
|Recruitment||CWC Jr. Technical Assistant And Various Other Posts Recruitment|
Candidates can write their valuable comments in comment box. You can also ask any query regarding the Exam. Our Team will try to assist you.