DEI Ph.D Admission 2020 DEI RET 2020 DEI Ph.D. Entrance Exam Form 2020 DEI Research Entrance Test For Ph.D. Admissions 2020 How to Apply for Ph.D. Admission in DEI Dayalbagh Ph.D. Entrance Exam / Admission Date
Table Of Contents
- 1 DEI Ph.D Admission 2020
- 2 About DEI :-
- 3 About Ph.D Admission :-
- 4 Courses Offered By The DEI For Ph.D Admission :-
- 5 Education Qualification :-
- 6 Application Fee :-
- 7 How To Apply :-
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Important Link Area for DEI Ph.D Admission
- 10 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
DEI Ph.D Admission 2020
About DEI :-
The Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI), Agra is a Deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 as per Notification No. F.9-3/78-U-3 dated 16.5.1981 issued by the then Ministry of Education & Culture, Government of India. The Institute has six faculties, viz., Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Science and Social Sciences besides a Technical College.
About Ph.D Admission :-
DEI has Invited the Students for Research Entrance Test (RET) For Ph.D. Admissions In September -2020. Eligible Candidates Can Apply for Admission by Filling a online Application Form.
Courses Offered By The DEI For Ph.D Admission :-
Ph.D. R.E.T. September 2020 for admission to Ph.D. programme will be conducted in following disciplines only:
English, Drawing and Painting Hindi, Home Science, Music –(Vocal & Sitar & Tabla), Sanskrit, Accountancy & Law, Applied Business Economics, Foundation of Education, Deptt. Pedagogical Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Management, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Dairy Technology and Theology.
[Applications are invited for Ph. D. Programme for research in Cognitive Science and other research division like Esoteric Art and science, Digital life, Thinkism , Life and Mathematics, Sustainability, Classical Studies, Agriculture, Entrepreneurship and maintenance Network.]
Education Qualification :-
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA 5.5/10 in the qualifying examination (first post-graduate degree).
- For candidates with Engineering discipline: B.Tech or an equivalent Engineering degree withat least 75% marks, or equivalent CGPA of 7.5/10, or 90 percentile or more in G.A.T.E. (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), with at least one year relevant professional experience or one published paper in a standard journal.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks (or equivalent grade point average) for Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Physically Challenged (PC) candidates in the minimum marks (or CGPA) required in the qualifying examination.
Note: Such candidates, who have obtained P.G. degree in some other, or a more specialized, area/discipline, are required to indicate one of the above disciplines that is closest to their area of research interest, and with their P.G. degree/specialization. They are advised to indicate the discipline in their application form itself. Such candidates will be required to qualify Ph.D. R.E.T. in the said discipline only, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Note: All such candidates for whom the result of final year of the qualifying degree (M.A./M.Com., etc.) in the concerned subject is still awaited or those who have not attached final year mark sheet, may be given provisional permission to appear in the Ph.D. R.E.T. based on the details submitted in the application form. They are required to show the final year’s/semester’s mark sheet (original) up to one hour before the commencement of the Written Test /Interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled
Application Fee :-
- Rs. 270/-
- Application fee for foreign candidates for P.G. Diploma (Technology) is 1000 US Dollars.
Payments Mode :-
You can make payment through any of the following modes:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Cash deposit at SBI Branch
How To Apply :-
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) has Started the Online Application Process for Ph.D.(RET-September). Candidates Can Applied for these posts as per the Steps Given Below.
Steps to Fill Application Form :-
Please follow the following instructions to apply online: –
- First, click on the Click Here to Register link given in the website and create your account.
- After creating an account you will get an application number and password.
- Note them down and keep them.
- Log in using the application number and password.
- After logging in you will see five steps. You have to complete your application in these five steps only.
- In the first step you have to give your personal details. Once you have entered your personal information, you can also change them before the last date of application.
- In the second step, you have to choose the RESEARCH PROGRAMS then Click on Next Option.
- Now You Can See the Entrance Test Options & Examination Centers.
- Chose the Papers & Centers than Click on Next Option.
- In the third step, you have to enter your educational details, if the result of any of your exams has not come, then you can leave the information completely and fill the rest information. But you are required to show the final year’s/ semester’s mark sheet (original) up to one hour before the commencement of the Written Test / Interview.
- In the fourth step, you have to save and upload your photo and signature in JPG or JPEG format. The size of the file containing the photo should not exceed 500 KB and the size of the file with the signature should not exceed 100 KB.
- In the fifth and last phase, you have to pay your application online.
- In Payment tab of your Application login, there is a link “PLEASE CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT.”
- Click on the link.
- Read the Disclaimer clause carefully and Click on the “Proceed” Button.
- “Uttar Pradesh” must be chosen in the state of Corporate/Institution option box and “Educational Institutions” must be chosen in the Type of Corporate/ Institution option box. Then Click on the “GO” Button.
- ”DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE” must be chosen in the Educational Institutions Name option box and click on the “Submit” Button.
- “ADMISSION FEE” option must be chosen in the select Payment category option box.
- Fill all the Details in form. Enter correct Application number and Fee Password and submit. Enter your details and Fee amount carefully as payment can be made only once against any application number.
- After making payment, keep checking the status of your application by clicking the View Your Application Status link given in the website. It takes 3 business days to verify the payment. Even after making payment, you can change your personal information and educational details anytime before the last date of application.
|Closing of Online Application||01st September, 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Card||September 2020|
|Entrance Test will be conducted||27th September, 2020 [Sunday] at 09:00 am|
|Declaration of Result||08th October 2020|
|Registration and Fees Submission||20th October, 2020|
Dayalbagh Educational Institute,
Dayalbagh, Agra UP – 282005
INDIA | Phone: +91-0562-2801545, Fax: +91-0562-2801226; Email: [email protected]
Admission related enquiries : +91-0562-2570372 / [email protected]
Important Link Area for DEI Ph.D Admission
|Register And Apply||Apply Now|
|Download Admission Notice||Detailed Admission Notice|
|Download Entrance Exam Admit Card||Download DEI Ph.D RET Entrance Test Admit Card|
|Download Entrance Exam Syllabus||—|
|Official Website||https://www.dei.ac.in/dei/admission/?view=featured or https://www.dei.ac.in/dei|
Candidates Can Leave Their Comment in the Comment Box Regarding Admission Form. We will make a full try to Answer your Relative Query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You Can Apply for Admission by Filing a Online Application Form on the Official Website of DEI Admission.
Yes, All Country Candidates will be eligible to apply.
Master’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA 5.5/10 in the qualifying examination (first post-graduate degree).
For candidates with Engineering discipline: B.Tech or an equivalent Engineering degree withat least 75% marks, or equivalent CGPA of 7.5/10, or 90 percentile or more in G.A.T.E. (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), with at least one year relevant professional experience or one published paper in a standard journal.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application is 01.09.2020
DEI Ph.D. Entrance Exam Will Be Conduct on 27th September, 2020 [Sunday] at 09:00 am.
Successful Registration Will Be Display On Computer Screen After Final Submission Of Online Application.