Delhi GDS Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Notification pdf Apply Online Bharti Last Date Online Application Link Application Form Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification Link Download India Gramin Dak Sewak Recruitment bharti 2019
Delhi GDS Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited by the respective recruiting authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks Under Delhi GDS Recruitment.
Total Posts :
Gramin Dak Sewak Posts – 174 Posts
Community wise Consolidation of Posts :
|Community||No. of Posts|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA)
- BPM – Rs.12,000/- Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/ – Rs.12,000/-
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 06.06.2019 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:-
|Category||Permissible Age Relaxation|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Educational Qualification :
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language :
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Selection Criteria :
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSCwhere Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
Fee Payment :
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- ( Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer the Registration Number in all cases.
However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female candidates as well PwD candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will available for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles. Hence, candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to upload the following documents in the formats and sizes as prescribed, Hence it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online.
How to Apply :
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 06.06.2019 to 05.07.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Note : – Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration.Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
In case of any duplicateRegistration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
|Registration Start date||06.06.2019|
|Registration End date||05.07.2019|
|Apply online Start date||13.06.2019|
|Apply online End date||12.07.2019|
Important Link Area
|Delhi GDS Recruitment Notification Pdf||Delhi GDS Notification Pdf|
|Registration Link||Registration Link|
|Fee Payment Link||Fee Payment Link|
|Application Status||Application Status|
|Forgot Registration/Fee Details||Forgot Registration/Fee Details|
|Change of Mobile Number||Change of Mobile Number|
Candidates may drop there valuable comments in the comment box. if they have any question about the post then they are invited to comment on the post.