Delhi Scholarship Form 2020 Delhi Scholarship Application Form 2020 Delhi Scholarship Form Last Date 2020 latest Notification Of Delhi Scholarship 2020 Check Status Of Delhi Scholarship 2020 E-District Delhi Scholarship 22020 019 Delhi Scholarship 2020 www.scholarships.gov.in 2020 National Scholarship Portal 2020 Delhi Scholarship Portal 2020 Delhi Government Scholarship For General Students 2020 Merit Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students Of College/ Professional Institutes 2020 Delhi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria and Process 2020-21
Table Of Contents
- 1 Delhi Scholarship Form 2020
- 2 About Delhi Government :
- 3 About Delhi Scholarship :
- 4 Eligibility And Criteria For Scholarship :
- 5 Documents Required to Be Uploaded :
- 6 Registration Process :
- 7 Important Dates For Delhi Scholarship Form
- 8 Important Links For Delhi Scholarship Form
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delhi Scholarship Form 2020
Latest Updated On 16/08/2020 : Delhi Government will soon start the Scholarship application form 2020. Candidates Stay connected with us for all latest Official updates..
About Delhi Government :
The Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (Government of NCT of Delhi or simply Government of Delhi) is the governing authority of the Indian national capital territory of Delhi and its 11 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, a judiciary and a legislature. The present Legislative Assembly of Delhi is unicameral, consisting of 70 members of the legislative assembly (MLA).
Every Year Government Publish Different Scholarship Schemes For all Category (SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General etc) Students. The Governments Main Motive is to Help the Needy or Economical weaker students or provide a Financial Help for their further Education. And in scholarship Money is not required to repaid. Those Students Who are Looking for Scholarship Schemes Now can Apply For it and don’t forget to Enroll Yourself Before its last Date.
About Delhi Scholarship :
Remuneration Provided By Government to Students Are Categorized in different Sections. Candidates can Check this Link Click Here For More Details
Eligibility And Criteria For Scholarship :
- Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Delhi State.
- They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC.
- They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University Of Jharkhand State.
- And, Their Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh For SC/ST Candidates, INR 1.5 Lakh For OBC Candidates and INR 1 Lakh For EBC.
For More Details Please Check this image as given Below…
Documents Required to Be Uploaded :
Here all the Important Certificates Or Documents list that’ll Help You while Registering Scholarship Form
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Structure (If applicable)
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
- Verification Letter (for outside Delhi application)
Registration Process :
- Firstly, You need to Visit official Website of Delhi Scholarship.
- Candidates Should Click on the Student Option
- Then, Read all the instructions mentioned on page.
- In registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID (for future correspondence) and password etc. All Details about the Institute Should be Correct the Click for Submitting.
- After completion of Registration process you will get “Account Activation Link” on your email account, you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Note :- Candidates Should Not Share their Password With anybody
Important Dates For Delhi Scholarship Form
|Starting Date of Application Form||–-/–/2020|
|Last Date Of Application Form (Extended Date)||–-/–/2020|
Important Links For Delhi Scholarship Form
|Delhi Scholarship Online Registration For New Uses||Apply now|
|Delhi Scholarship Online Registration For Registered Users Login||Apply Now|
|Delhi Scholarship Notification||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you.(https://www.jobriya.in)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delhi Government will soon Start Under Graduate & Post Graduate Scholarship’s Application Form 2020.
Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
Income Certificate (If applicable)
Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
Previous Class Mark Sheet
Fee Structure (If applicable)
Fee Receipt (If applicable)
Verification Letter (for outside Delhi application)
1. Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Delhi State.
They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC.
They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University Of Delhi.
The Scholarship’s Amount Payable Different according to the Course.
candidates can fill the Online Application Form through the Official Website :
Candidates can Bookmark this link to know more details about Delhi Scholarship 2020 : https://www.delhi.gov.in/
The Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2 Lakh