DRDO CEPTAM-09/TECH-A Recruitment 2019 Online Application DRDO Technician Recruitment Notification Apply Online for 351 Posts DRDO Technician Recruitment 2019 How to Apply Defence Research & Development Organisation Technical Cadre (DRTC) Recruitment 2019 DRDO 351 Technician Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Advt No. CETPAM-09/TECH’A’ DRDO Technician Official Notification 2019 Education Qualification 2019 Full Detailed DRDO Notification 2019-2020 DRDO ITI Diploma Trade 2019: Application Form, Important Dates, Exam Pattern DRDO Technician 2019
DRDO CEPTAM-09/TECH-A Recruitment 2019
Latest Updated 02.07.2019 :- Candidates are requested to Download/Print their application form through the link given Below link will be available till 25th July,2019 (upto 05:00 PM)…
Advt. No. CEPTAM-09/TECH’A’
Details of Vacancy : No. of Posts :- 351
|Category Wise Vacancies|
Age Limit :
candidate must be between 18 – 28 years (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/WIDOWS/DIVORCED Women/Women Judicially Separated From Their Husband Who Are Not Remarried as per Govt. Of INDIAN Rules)
Pay Scale :
Pay at Level 2, as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix : Approximately Rs. 28,000/- per month including Allowance.
Education Qualification :
- 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognised Board of Institute.
- Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute in the required discipline or Certificate of minimum One Year Duration from a recognised Board of Institute in the required discipline if the Industrial Training Institute do not reward any certificate Or National Trade Certificate in the required discipline Or National Apprentice Certificate in the required discipline.
- Candidate must have acquired the EQR (Essential qualification Recruitment) as on Crucial Date of eligibility for the post they are applying.
Application Fee : (Non-refundable)
|Other than SC/ST/PWD/ESM||100/-|
|All women||No Fee|
How to Pay Fee :
The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply :
Candidates have to visit DRDO’s official website www.drdo.gov.in and open the appropriate Online Application Form available.
Selection Process :
The selection for Technical recruitment will be done through a two tiered process:
- Tier-I : Preliminary Examination (CBT)
- Tier–II : Main Examination
Important Dates :
|Application Started||03 June 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission||26 June 2019|
|Admit Card||2 weeks prior to examination|
|Exam Date||Not declared|
Important Link Area
|Syllabus||DRDO Technician Syllabus|
|Admit Card||DRDO Technician Tier-I|
You can share your views/ queries/ Problems Regarding DRDO 2019 Notification through the Comment Box given below. We will make a full effort to Assist you. www.jobriya.in