DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019 – 2020 DRDO CEPTAM Has Issued MTS Recruitment Against the Advertisement No. DRDO ENTRY TEST: 2019-20 MTS How to Apply for DRDO Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy 2019 DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Online Application 2020 Apply Online Link for DRDO MTS Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies 2020
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019 – 2020
Latest update Dated 28.12.2019: DRDO MTS Online Applicaiton Form Has Started Now. Candidate Can Apply Through The Given Below Link. Candidates Can Apply online Till 23.01.2020. Check More Details from Below.
DRDO invites online applications from the desirous & eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), General Central service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post.
Details of Vacancy :
Post Code – 1301 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 1817 Posts
Age Limit (as on 23 Jan. 2020) :
Candidate must be between 18 and 25 Years of age (Relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC NCL/ ESM/ PWD/ WIDOWS/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Central Govt Civilian Employees, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons Domiciled In J&K State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 as per extant Govt. of India rules).
Pay Scale :
Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/ allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules.
Education Qualification (as on 23 Jan. 2020) :
10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
Application Fee :
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate.
- All women and SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extant Govt. of India rules.
- Ex-servicemen, who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment, are NOT eligible for fee concession.
How to Pay Fee :
Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking. All applicable service charges i.e. bank charges shall be borne by candidates only.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidate has to apply online through the DRDO ’s website only. No other means/ mode of application are acceptable. Candidates are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully, before filling up the online application form.
- Visit to the Official Website of DRDO.
- Now apply online through the link DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board] available on DRDO website (https://www.drdo.gov.in).
- Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details.
- After successful registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
- Now Fill all the Required Details i.e. Education Qualification, Age Limit & Other Details.
- Candidates should save and review his/her application before final submission.
- Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection).
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Important Dates :
|Application Started||23rd DECEMBER 2019 (TIME: 1000 HRS)|
|Last Date of Application Submission||23rd JANUARY 2020 (TIME: 1700 HRS)|
|Submit Application Fee||23rd JANUARY 2020|
|Exam Date||TO BE ANNOUNCED ON DRDO WEBSITE|
Important Link Area :-
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||DRDO MTS Syllabus|
|Admit Card||DRDO MTS Admit Card|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.