DRDO Scientist Admit Card 2019 Download RAC Interview Call Letter 2019 DRDO Scientist / Engineer Interview Call Letter 2019 Download Interview Call Letter of DRDO for Scientist ‘B’ 290 Posts 2019 Check DRDO Interview Date 2019 About Selection Process Admit Card/Call Letter Screening and Shortlisting of Candidates Selection Criteria 2019 Download Call Letter For Scientist B 290 Post 2019
DRDO Scientist Admit Card 2019
Latest Update 03 Dec 2019: RAC has released the Important Notices for Shortlisting Status for Interview for Item Nos. 14 & 16. Stay connected with this page for regular update…
Latest Update 26 Nov 2019: RAC has released the Important Notices for Shortlisting Status for Written Examination for Item Nos. 1, 2 & 3 (EC, ME & CS Engg). Stay connected with this page for regular update…
Advt. No. 136
RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and post graduates in Science including students who have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ (including Backlog vacancies of OBC/SC/ST) in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Scientist `B’ in Department of Science & Technology (DST), Scientist/Engineer `B’ in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), and Executive Engineer in Gallium Arsenide Enabling Technology Centre (GAETEC) in Level‐10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/‐) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/‐ p.m. at the present metro city rate.
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi.
- The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment, however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical Examination prescribed for Group ‘A’ Technical posts of Govt. of India with Field Service liability and verification of character antecedents besides verification of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD(HH)/PwD(OH) certificate etc, wherever applicable.
- Final result (customized for individual candidate) will be made available at RAC website.
Admit Card :
Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their admit card for the Descriptive Examination (Only for Part‐I disciplines) /call letter for interview respectively along with its venue, date & time after successful registration through RAC website. Intimation in this regard shall be sent as SMS on the registered mobile number of the candidate. Candidates may please note that the admit card for the descriptive examination/call letter for interview will not be sent by post/courier.
Screening/ Shortlisting :
- For Subjects/Disciplines in Part‐I :
(a) Category I: Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a Descriptive Examination on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:25, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate. Category II: All eligible IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
(b) Candidates who appear for the Descriptive Examination will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of the Descriptive Examination only.
- For Subjects/Disciplines in Part‐II :
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of discipline‐wise category‐wise merit list.
- Eligible PwD(HH) and PwD(OH) candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid GATE scores only, for the three vacancies reserved for them in the * marked disciplines under Part‐I and Part‐II.
- Information regarding the shortlisted candidates will be made available at RAC website.
Selection Criteria :
- For Subjects/Disciplines in Part‐I :
The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of marks in the Descriptive Examination and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- For Subjects/Disciplines in Part‐II:
The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- The final selection of PwD(HH) and (OH) candidates against the vacancies reserved for them in the * marked disciplines will be purely on the basis of combined merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- Only those candidates securing minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be considered for preparation of final merit list. Candidates who do not qualify the interview will not be considered for final selection irrespective of their Descriptive Examination score (for Part‐I disciplines)/ GATE score (for Part‐II disciplines).
- The selection against the UR vacancies will be done first based on the combined merit list of all candidates. The filling up of backlog vacancies (32 in number) in OBC/SC/ST category will be taken up after exhausting the UR vacancies.
- In the merit list for final selection, candidates will be considered for selection against the vacancies in the organizations (DRDO/DST/ADA/GAETEC) they opted for, in order of their preference. They will be accommodated against the vacancies of that organization
where their selection is definite and will not be kept in any waitlist of their higher preferences.
- In addition to the above, any other selection tool/test may be administered, at the sole discretion of RAC.
Final Words :
Candidates can Add our Page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the DRDO Scientist Admit Card/ Call Letter, Exam & Result.
Important Link Area
||DRDO 290 Advertisement|
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Comment Box given below. We will try to give you an Appropriate answer.