DRDO Scientist Admit Card 2020 Descriptive Download RAC Interview Call Letter 2020 DRDO Scientist / Engineer Interview Call Letter 2020 Download Interview Call Letter of DRDO for Scientist ‘B’ 167 Posts 2020 Check DRDO Interview Date 2020 About Selection Process Admit Card/Call Letter Screening and Shortlisting of Candidates Selection Criteria 2020 Download Call Letter For Scientist B 167 Post 2020
DRDO Scientist Admit Card 2020
Table Of Contents
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment :
RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates in Science including students who have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ (including Backlog vacancies of OBC/SC/ST) in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Scientist `B’ in Department of Science & Technology (DST), Scientist/Engineer `B’ in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), and Executive Engineer in Gallium Arsenide Enabling Technology Centre (GAETEC) in Level‐10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/‐) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/‐ p.m. at the present metro city rate.
DRDO Scientist B Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi.
- The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment, however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical Examination prescribed for Group ‘A’ Technical posts of Govt. of India with Field Service liability and verification of character antecedents besides verification of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD(HH)/PwD(OH) certificate etc, wherever applicable.
- Final result (customized for individual candidate) will be made available at RAC website.
|For Subjects/Disciplines under Part-I||80% weightage of marks in the Descriptive Examination and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview|
|For Subjects/Disciplines under Part-II||80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview|
|For Subjects/Disciplines under Part-III||80% weightage of percentage of marks in NET and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview|
DRDO Scientist B Admit Card :
Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their admit card for the Descriptive Examination (Only for Part‐I disciplines) /call letter for interview respectively along with its venue, date & time after successful registration through RAC website. Intimation in this regard shall be sent as SMS on the registered mobile number of the candidate. Candidates may please note that the admit card for the descriptive examination/call letter for interview will not be sent by post/courier.
DRDO Scientist B Screening/ Shortlisting :
- For Subjects/Disciplines in Part‐I :
(a) Category I: Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a Descriptive Examination on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:25, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate. Category II: All eligible IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
(b) Candidates who appear for the Descriptive Examination will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of the Descriptive Examination only.
- For Subjects/Disciplines in Part‐II :
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of discipline‐wise category‐wise merit list.
- Eligible PwD(HH) and PwD(OH) candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid GATE scores only, for the three vacancies reserved for them in the * marked disciplines under Part‐I and Part‐II.
- Information regarding the shortlisted candidates will be made available at RAC website.
DRDO Scientist B Selection Criteria :
- For Subjects/Disciplines in Part‐I :
The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of marks in the Descriptive Examination and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- For Subjects/Disciplines in Part‐II:
The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- The final selection of PwD(HH) and (OH) candidates against the vacancies reserved for them in the * marked disciplines will be purely on the basis of combined merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- Only those candidates securing minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be considered for preparation of final merit list. Candidates who do not qualify the interview will not be considered for final selection irrespective of their Descriptive Examination score (for Part‐I disciplines)/ GATE score (for Part‐II disciplines).
- The selection against the UR vacancies will be done first based on the combined merit list of all candidates. The filling up of backlog vacancies (32 in number) in OBC/SC/ST category will be taken up after exhausting the UR vacancies.
- In the merit list for final selection, candidates will be considered for selection against the vacancies in the organizations (DRDO/DST/ADA/GAETEC) they opted for, in order of their preference. They will be accommodated against the vacancies of that organization
where their selection is definite and will not be kept in any waitlist of their higher preferences.
- In addition to the above, any other selection tool/test may be administered, at the sole discretion of RAC.
Final Words :
Candidates can Add our Page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the DRDO Scientist Admit Card/ Call Letter, Exam & Result.
Important Link Area
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Comment Box given below. We will try to give you an Appropriate answer.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit Official Website of DRDO & Click on Download Admit Card Download Link.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of DRDO.
DRDO Scientist B Exam Will Be Conducted In September – October 2020.
Admit Card Will Be Available 10 Days Before The Exam .
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.