DSSSB AE Syllabus 2022 You can Download DSSSB Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2022 By Direct Link Given Below We Have Also Mentioned Steps For How to Prepare for Delhi SSSB Asst. Engineer Written Exam Syllabus 2022 Is Given Below
DSSSB AE Syllabus 2022
Advertisement No. 03/22 & 04/22
Hello Aspirants, Here in this Article we will discuss the detailed syllabus, exam pattern & selection process of DSSSB Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical). Those Candidates Who Applied for these Vacancy Can start Preparation According to this Exam. The Exam Will be Written Objective Type. We Shared Broad Details regarding to the exam below in this Article…….
|Department Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)|
|No. of Vacancy||161 Posts|
|Dates of Application Submission||10/01/2022 to 09/02/2022|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination (One Tier / Two Tier)|
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||One Tier – 200|
Two Tier – 300
|No. of Marks||One Tier – 200|
Two Tier – 300
|Time Duration||One Tier – 02 Hours|
Two Tier – 03 Hours
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks||General/EWS :40%|
OBC (Delhi) :35%
SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
|Syllabus||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
The Examination Scheme for Tier-I & Tier-II are given below :-
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Tier I Will be of 200 Marks / Questions.
- Time Duration of Written Exam Will be 02 hours.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) answer.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which will be in the language concerned only.
- Tier-I examination is only qualifying in nature and used for short listing only. Further selection will be made on the basis of merit/marks obtained in Tier-II examination.
|Syllabus||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Section – A:- |
1. General Awareness,
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability,
3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability,
4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension.
5. Test of English Language & Comprehension: (20 Marks each)
|Section – B:-|
Objective type multiple choice questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post. (100 Marks)
|Syllabus||Total Questions||Total Marks|
Objective type multiple choice questions covering the entire syllabus of the qualifying subject. (100 Marks)
Objective type multiple choice questions to evaluate the ability for application of concepts, problem-solving capacity, and abilities to comprehend context, analyze situations, evaluate options, make informed choice, apply theoretical aspects and principles, etc. relating to the technical and domain knowledge of the subject (200 Marks)
Minimum Qualifying Marks –
- General/EWS :40%
- OBC (Delhi) :35%
- SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
- Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
Syllabus for Tier-1 & Tier —11 of Combined Examination for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Section — A of Tier-I Examination
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History. Polity. Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics. Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National / Intonational Organizations /Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest. Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension : Testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the Hindi Language. In addition to this, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar. Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
- English Language & Comprehension: Testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English Language. In addition to this, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
SUBJECT SPECIFIC TOPICS : Electrical Engineering
Section — B of Tier-I and Part — I and Part — II of Tier — II of Examination
- Sequences and Series
- Multivariable Calculus: Differentiation • Multivariable Calculus: Integration
- First Order Ordinary Differential Equations
- Ordinary Differential Equations of Higher Order
- Solid Geometry & Multiple Integrals
- Ordinary & Partial Differential Equations
- Complex Analysis
- Physics of Motion
- Non-dispersive transverse and longitudinal waves
- Light and Optics
- Physics of Materials
- Relativity & Quantum Theory
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
- Atomic and molecular structure
- Spectroscopic techniques and applications
- Intermolecular forces and potential energy surfaces
- Use of free energy in chemical equilibrium
- Periodic properties
- Inorganic chemistry
- Organic reactions and synthesis of a drug molecule
- Nonmaterial and Composites
Basics Of Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of electric circuits, Kirchhoff’s laws, mesh analysis, node analysis, classification of network elements, Thevenin’s theorem, Nortan’s theorem maximum power transfer theorem, superposition theorem.
- Single phase AC circuits, average and effective values of sinusoids, solution of R,L,C series circuits, the j operator, complex representation of impedances, phasor diagram, concept of power factor, power factor improvement, power in complex notation, solution of parallel and series-parallel circuits, resonance. Introduction to balance three phase AC circuits.
- Ampere’s circuital law, B-H curve, solution of magnetic circuits, hysteresis and eddy current losses. Relays as an application of magnetic force. Transformers-construction, e.m.f. equation, ratings, phasor diagram for no load and full load, equivalent circuit, regulation and efficiency calculations, open circuit and short circuit tests, Introduction to Auto-Transformer.
- Introduction to Electromechanical Energy Conversion, DC motors- construction, e.m.f. and torque equations, characteristics of DC generators and motors, speed control of DC motors. DC motor starter- working principle, ratings. Introduction to three phase induction motor, Introduction to alternator and synchronous motor and their applications.
- PMMC instruments, shunts and multipliers, multi-meters, moving iron ammeters and voltmeters, dynamometer wattmeter, AC watt-hour meters, extension of instrument ranges.
Facets of Electrical Engineering
- DC Circuits
- AC Circuits
- Electrical Machines
- Power Converters
- Electrical Installations
- Introduction to vectors and tensors and co-ordinate systems
- Three-dimensional Rotation
- Kinetics of Rigid Bodies
- General Motion
- Bending Moment
Electrical Circuit Analysis
- Network Theorems
- Solution of First and Second order networks
- Sinusoidal steady state analysis
- Two Port Network and Network Functions
Analog Electronic Circuits
- Diode circuits
- BJT circuits
- MOSFET circuits
- Linear applications of op-amp
- Magnetic fields and magnetic circuits
- Electromagnetic force and torque
- DC machines
- Fundamentals of AC machine windings
- Induction Machines
- Synchronous machines
- Fundamentals of Digital Systems and logic families
- Sequential circuits and systems
- Semiconductor memories and Programmable logic devices
Signals and Systems
- Introduction to Signals and Systems
- Sampling and Reconstruction
- Introduction to control problem
- Introduction to Controller Design
- State variable Analysis
- Fundamentals of Microprocessors
- Instruction Set and Programming
- Memory and I/O Interfacing
Line-Commutated and Active PWM Rectifiers
- Diode rectifiers with passive filtering
- Multi-Pulse converter
- AC-DC bidirectional boost converter
- DC motor characteristics
- Multi-quadrant DC drive
- Induction motor characteristics
- Scalar control or constant V/f control of induction motor
Electrical and Hybrid Vehicles
- Electric Trains
- Energy Management Strategies
Power System Protection
- Introduction and Components of a Protection System
- Fault sand Over-Current Protection Equipment Protection Schemes
- System Protection
Power Quality and FACTS
- Transmission Lines and Series/Shunt Reactive Power Compensation
- Voltage Source Converter based (FACTS) controllers
- Application of FACTS
Electrical Energy Conservation and Auditing
- Energy Scenario
- Basics of Energy and its various forms
- Energy Management & Audit
- Energy Efficiency in Industrial Systems
Power System Dynamics and Control
- Introduction to Power System Operations
- Modeling of Synchronous Machines and Associated Controllers
- Stability Analysis
- Enhancing System Stability
Digital Signal Processing
- Discrete-time signals and systems
- Design of Digital filters
- Applications of Digital Signal Processing
- Introduction to computer organization
- Memory organization
- Input — output Organization
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.in) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for DSSSB AE Syllabus:
|DSSSB AE Syllabus||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
|DSSSB AE Admit Card||Download DSSSB AE Admit Card|
|DSSSB AE Recruitment Details||DSSSB AE Recruitment|
|DSSSB AE Official Website||https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.