ESIC Paramedical & Nursing Cadre Admit Card 2019 Document Verification ESIC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 ESIC Pharmacist Document Verification Exam Hall Ticket 2019 Document Verification Download ESIC Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2019 for Paramedical and Nursing Staff ESIC Paramedical & Nursing Cadre Exam Date
ESIC Paramedical & Nursing Cadre Admit Card 2019
Latest Updated On 10.07.2019 : ESIC has Released Paramedical & Staff Nurse Document verification Dates….Check Now Through The Link given Below……..
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has recently Announce about the Recruitment of 2255 Posts of Paramedical and Nursing Staff. All the Interested Candidates with Essential Education & Qualification Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submit Online Application Form is Starting From the Date 21.12.2018 & Conducted Till the Date 21.01.2019. Here we are Providing the Direct Link to Check Detailed Information About the Recruitment Process.
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam. The Exam will be Scheduled Soon on the Official Website. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Examination Date: 26 & 27 February 2019
- Written Examination
- Working Knowledge of Computer (Junior Medical Record Technician and Optometrist/Refractionist)
All the Eligible Candidates Must Download the Admit Card for Appearing in the Exam. Admit Card Will be Available on the Official Website of ESIC. Here We Will also Provide the Direct link to Download ESIC Paramedical & Nursing Cadre Admit Card. Candidates Did Not need to Visit Any Other Website. Here we are Sharing the Direct Link to Download the Admit Card.
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Multiple choice objective type.
- The maximum marks will be 125.
- 100 Questions (100 marks) will be based on Technical professional / Subject/ Post & 25 Questions (25 Marks) on Aptitude / General Awareness / General intelligence / Arithmetic Ability.
- The Duration of Examination Will be 02 Hours.
- The questions will be set Bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi language).
- There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminate the element of chance.
- The level of difficulty will be as per the educational qualification of the post. The questions on Arithmetic Ability will be of 10th Standard Level.
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the Latest Alerts regarding the ESIC Paramedical & Nursing Cadre Admit Card, Exam Date & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area :
|Syllabus||Detailed ESIC Paramedical & Nursing Cadre Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed ESIC Paramedical & Nursing Cadre Recruitment|
Candidates can write their Comments, Doubts & Queries in the Comment Box Given Below. We will try to Answer you Soon.