FCI Watchman Admit Card 2021 For Punjab Region Food Corporation of India Watchman Physical Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2022 FCI Region wise Exam Admit Card 2022 FCI UP Delhi Uttarakhand MP Region Exam Admit Card 2021-2022 Check FCI Exam Date 2022 FCI UP Application Form Status FCI UP Written Physical Exam date District Name Exam Center Link
Table Of Contents
FCI Watchman Admit Card 2021
Latest Updated on 16-Oct-2021 : FCI will soon Release Watchman Admit Card the Examination… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About FCI Recruitment :
Food Corporation of India has recently announced the Recruitment of 860 Posts Watchman in the Punjab Region. There are many Candidates of that Region who apply for this Vacancy region-wise. The Application Process was Online and Many Candidates filled them till there Decided last date.
The Application was invited For Punjab Region From 11 October 2021. The Last Date Was 10 November 2021.
About Exam :
Only Those Candidates who successfully submitted their Application Form and the Application form is Accepted will gave the Exam. The Exam will be Written Objective Type after that there will be a Physical Exam. The Date of Examination will be Announce Later.
Written Exam Date – Info. later On
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test
About FCI Watchman Admit Card :
E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants will be uploaded on the website. Applicants will also receive E-mails/SMS in this regard. The applicants are to download and get printout of their E-Admit Cards by visiting the website again by entering their registration ID and password. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post. Candidates can download the Admit Card in Upcoming Dates before exam. Also the Admit Card will be available on the below Provided Link.
About FCI Watchman Exam Pattern :-
The Exam Pattern & fci watchman syllabus is as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Time Duration for the Examination Will be 1:30 Hours (90Minutes).
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Trilingual i.e. in English, Hindi and Regional Language.
For Punjab Region
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||120 Marks (01 Marks for Each Question)|
|Reasoning, English Language|
- The written test held will be Trilingual (i.e. Hindi, English & Bengali Language).
- There will be no negative marking for wrong Answer.
- There Will be 120 Question Based on the Subject General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
- Each Question Will be of 01 Marks.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
Final Words :
Candidates can Add our Page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the FCI Watchman Admit Card, Exam & Result.
|Recruitment Details||Detailed FCI Watchman Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Detailed FCI Watchman Syllabus|
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. We will try to give you Appropriate answer.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. Candidates visit the official website FCI.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on their Official Website https://fci.gov.in/
The exam Date will be Notify Soon.
Admit Card will be released soon on their official website. Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest official Updates…
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time, and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of the examination.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.
– Written Exam
– Physical Endurance Test