Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Gujarat Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Gujarat Post Recruitment Notification 2021 for 1826 post of Gramin Dak Sevak Gujarat GDS Job Vacancy 2021 Gujarat GDS Apply Online Link 2021 Gujarat GDS Latest Vacancy 2021 Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle – III/2020 Recruitment Gujarat GDS Eligibility Criteria 2021 Apply Online Last Date
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021
Latest Updated On 21.01.2021 : Gujarat GDS online Application Last Date Is Extended To 23 January 2021…..Apply Now
About Recruitment :
Applications are invited by the respective recruiting authorities against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevak.
|Total Posts||1826 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||21/12/2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||23/01/2021|
|Fee Submission Last Date||23/01/2021|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Educational Eligibility||10th standard Pass|
Details of Vacancy :
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 1826 Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
Age Limit :
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:-
|Sl. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) :
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|1||BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|2||ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Education Qualification :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevak. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Application Fee :
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India.
How to Pay Fee :
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
How to Apply :
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21.12.2020 to 23.01.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Selection Process :
Important Dates :-
|Last Date of Application Submission||23.01.2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Fee||23.01.2021|
Important Link Area :-
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Stage 1. Registration |
Stage 2. Fee Payment
Stage 3. Apply Online
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit the Official Website of AP Post.
Now Click on Registration Link.
Fill All the Required Details.
Pay Application Fee.
Click on Apply Online.
Fill all the Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 23.01.2021.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Online Application Process will be Started from 21.12.2020
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
Applicant belonging to the category UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female/ trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.