Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2023 Gujarat Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 Gujarat Post Recruitment Notification 2023 for 2017 post of Gramin Dak Sevak Gujarat GDS Job Vacancy 2023 Gujarat GDS Apply Online Link 2023 Gujarat GDS Latest Vacancy 2023 Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Gujarat GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- 1 Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2023
- 2 About Recruitment :
- 3 Details of Vacancy :
- 4 Age Limit :
- 5 Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) :
- 6 Education Qualification :
- 7 Application Fee :
- 8 How to Pay Fee :
- 9 How to Apply :
- 10 Selection Process :
- 11 Important Dates :-
- 12 Important Link Area :-
- 13 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2023
Latest Updated On 28.01.2023 : Gujarat GDS online Application Is Started now….check Below….
About Recruitment :
Applications are invited by the respective recruiting authorities against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevak.
|Total Posts||2017 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||27/01/2023|
|Online Application Ending Date||16/02/2023|
|Fee Submission Last Date||16/02/2023|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Educational Eligibility||10th standard Pass|
Details of Vacancy :
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2017 Posts
Age Limit :
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 16/02/2023 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:-
|Sl. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) :
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/-|
Education Qualification :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevak. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Application Fee :
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India.
How to Pay Fee :
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
How to Apply :
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ with effect from 27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Selection Process :
Important Dates :-
|Registration/Application Submission Start Date||27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023|
|Edit/Correction Window for Applicant||17.02.2023 to 19.02.2023|
Important Link Area :-
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Notification pdf|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit the Official Website of AP Post.
Now Click on Registration Link.
Fill All the Required Details.
Pay Application Fee.
Click on Apply Online.
Fill all the Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 16.02.2023.