Gujarat High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2021 Download Detailed Syllabus PDF for Gujarat HC Stenographer 2021 Gujarat HC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2021 Gujarat High Court Stenographer Selection Process 2021 Check Gujarat HC Steno Minimum Qualifying Marks 2021 How to Prepare for Gujarat High Court Stenographer 2021
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2021
ADVERTISEMENT NO. RC/B/1304/2020 (ESTII)
ADVERTISEMENT NO. RC/B/1304/2020 (GSTI)
About Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment :
High Court of Gujarat has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of English Stenographer Grade II & Gujarati Stenographer Grade I. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 10 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 10.04.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 04.05.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||High Court of Gujarat|
|Name of Post||English Stenographer Grade II & Gujarati Stenographer Grade I|
|No. of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Selection Process||Stenography/ Skill Test|
|Stenography Test / Skill Test Date for English Stenographer Grade II||27.06.2021|
|Stenography Test / Skill Test Date for Gujarati Stenographer Grade I||11.07.2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||20.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04.05.2021|
About Exam :
High Court of Gujarat will soon conduct the Stenography/ Skill Test for the Posts of English Stenographer Grade II on 27.06.2021 & for Gujarati Stenographer Grade I on 11.07.2021.
English Stenographer Grade II
Stenography Test / Skill Test Date
|27/06/2021 (Ist Session)|
Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) Date
27/06/2021 (IInd Session)
Gujarati Stenographer Grade I
VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview)
In the month of September/October 2021
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
|Name of Posts||Selection Process|
|English Stenographer Grade II||Stenography/ Skill Test|
Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs)
|Gujarati Stenographer Grade I||Stenography/ Skill Test|
Viva – Voce Test (Interview)
For English Stenographer Grade II :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
Stenography/Skill Test (70 Marks) :
- The Stenography/Skill Test for Speed of 100 words per minute in English Shorthand / Stenography, would be of 70 Marks [Duration : 06 Minutes (Dictation 2 Paragraphs, each of 3 minutes)] with Transcription time of 40 Minutes.
- The Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only and those found to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forthwith.
- Candidate shall have to secure minimum 50% Marks in Stenography/ Skill Test.
Written Test (Objective Type MCQs) (30 Marsk) :
- The Written Test (Objective Type MCQs) would be of 30 Marks (Duration : 45 Minutes), each Question of 1 Mark.
- Syllabus for Written Test : General Knowledge, General English, Current Affairs, Numerical & Mental Ability etc.
- Candidate shall have to secure minimum 50% Marks in Written Test.
- The Written Test (Objective Type MCQs) shall be administered through an O.M.R. Sheet and shall be evaluated by OMR Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, request for reevaluation/ rechecking / reassessment of O.M.R. Sheet shall not be entertained by the High Court.
For Gujarati Stenographer Grade I :
Stenography / Skill Test :
- The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Stenography / Skill Test of 60 Marks (Duration : 08 Minutes’ dictation 2 Paragraph of 4 Minutes each) Speed of 90 words per minute in Gujarati Short Hand. (Transcription Time : 75 Minutes)
- At the time of transcription, Candidates will be facilitated with ‘Gujarati Indic Input Tools (MS Office Indic Version) Fonts and they can use any of the following Keyboard/Layout:
- Gujarati Inscript
- Gujarati Typewriter
- Gujarati Typewriter (G)
- Godrej Indica
- Remington Indica
- Special Characters
- Gujarati Terafont
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to use Gujarati Transliteration (Phonetic) Fonts.
3. The Candidate securing minimum 50% Marks in the Stenography Test, shall only be eligible for being called for VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview).
4. Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only, and those detected to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forthwith.
5. In case, large number of Candidates qualify in the Stenography/Skill Test, it will be open for the High Court to restrict the number of Candidates as deemed necessary, according to Merit, for the Next Stage i.e. VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview)
Vivavoce Test (Oral Interview) :
- VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview) shall be of 40 Marks
- Suitability of the Candidates, at the VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview), will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge & Legal Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Computer Application and Personality, etc.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Syllabus :
|Admit Card||Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ’s for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Syllabus :
Stenography/ Skill Test
Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs)/ Interview
The Written Test (Objective Type MCQs) would be of 30 Marks (Duration : 45 Minutes), each Question of 1 Mark.
Detailed Syllabus is mentioned above, candidates can check the same from above.
This Detail is not provided by the official department.
It will be notified to you soon.
Each Question will be of 1 mark.