HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 – 2020 Haryana State Cooperative Bank Clerk Admit Card 2020 HARCO Bank Jr. Accountant Admit Card 2019 HARCO Bank Sr. Accountant Admit Card 2019 HARCO Bank Assistant Manager/Development Officer Admit Card
HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 – 2020
Latest Information On 21.08.2020: Haryana State Cooperative Bank Will Soon Provide Clerk Post And Other Remaining Posts Admit card Till October…………..Candidates Can Check More Information About Admit Card From Below……
About Recruitment :-
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO Bank) Had Announced About the Recruitment of 978 posts of Clerk, Jr. Accountant, Sr. Accountant, Assistant Manager/Development Officer. Candidates Filled Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Application form was conducted from 14-08-2019 to 31-08-2019 (By 11:59). Candidates Can Check the Recruitment Details from the Link Provided Below…
About Exam :
HARCO Bank Will Conduct the Online Examination (90 Marks). The online examination (CBT) is likely to be held in ———-. and the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card. Selected Candidates Will be Called for the Next Stage.
Clerk & Other Posts Exam Date – Will Be Available Soon
Assistant Manager/Development Officer Exam Date: 25.02.2020
Examination Centre :
The online examination shall be conducted at various centers. The candidate shall indicate his/her preference for three centers in the application form from the following :-
|Sr. No.||Name of center|
Selection Process :-
Online Examination (90 Marks) (Except Assistant Manager/Development Officer)
Only for Clerk posts
- Preliminary Examination
- Main online (CBT) Examination
for Clerk, Junior Accountant and Senior Accountant
Socio-Economic criteria and experience (10 marks)
Assistant Manager/Development Officer
- Online Examination (90 Marks)
- Interview (10 marks)
Admit Card :
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of Group C written exam conducting by UHSR. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam. If Any Candidates did not carry the admit card at the time of Examination they will not be allowed to give the Exam. Also the Candidates can download them from the below Provided link.
Online Examination (90 Marks)
- There shall be separate online (CBT) examinations for each post.
- The candidates for the post of Clerks shall have to undergo a preliminary online (CBT) examination of 90 minutes duration having 90 questions containing 1 mark for each question of total Ninety (90) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The main online (CBT) examination for the post of Clerks shall be of objective type having One Hundred Eighty (180) multiple choice questions of 0.5marks each and test shall be of Two hours and thirty Minutes (150 minutes) duration. While each correct answer will get 0.5marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium of examination shall be English/Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- Test paper shall include –75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning,English, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability,other relevant fields etc. 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana and to qualify under this, the candidates would have to score minimum 50% marks of this 25% weightage.
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
Preliminary Examination (only for Clerk posts)
|Sr.No.||Name of Test||No. of question||Maximum marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||Maximum time Ninety (90) minutes|
|2||Reasoning||30||30||English & Hindi|
|3||Numerical Ability||30||30||English & Hindi|
Main online (CBT) Examination (for All Posts)
|Sr. No.||Name of test||No. of question||Maximum marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted|
|1||Reasoning||30||15||English||Composite time of Two hours thirty minutes (150 minutes)|
|2||General Awareness||25||12.5||English & Hindi|
|3||Numerical Ability||30||15||English & Hindi|
|5||Current Affairs||25||12.5||English & Hindi|
|6||History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, culture of Haryana||45||22.5||English & Hindi|
Note : The online examination for the post of Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager/Development Officeris proposed to be on the pattern of Main examination for the post of Clerk as mentioned above. There will be no preliminary examination for Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer.
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Helpline Numbers for Candidates Queries: 0172-2784785 , 2771251
Available from 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Except Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
||Detailed HARCO Bank Clerk Syllabus|
||Detailed Haryana State Cooperative Bank Clerk Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.