HARCO Bank Clerk Syllabus 2019 Advt. No.8/2019 Haryana State Coop. Apex Bank Ltd. Junior Accountant Exam Pattern 2019-20 Harco Bank Senior Accountant Exam Course 2019-2020 Harco Bank Assistant Manager/Development Officer Selection Process 2019-20 Harco Bank Clerk Syllabus News 2019-20 Junior Accountant Exam Questions 2019 Haryana State Coop Clerk Selection Process 2019-20 Check Here Detailed Clerk Exam Pattern In News Format
HARCO Bank Clerk Syllabus 2019
Latest Information On 06.02.2020: Haryana State Cooperative Bank Has Provided the Admit Card for Clerk, Jr. Accountant, Sr. Accountant, Assistant Manager/Development Officer. Candidates Can Check More Information About Admit Card From Below……
About Recruitment :-
Haryana State Coop. Apex Bank Ltd has Announced the Recruitment of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer. The Total number of Vacancies are 978. Any interested and eligible candidates can fill their application form for these Posts. The Starting Date of Form Submission is 14.08.2019 and the Last Date for Finalisation of Application is 31.08.2019(till 11:59PM).
Online Examination (90 Marks) (Except Assistant Manager/Development Officer)
Only for Clerk posts
- Preliminary Examination
- Main online (CBT) Examination
for Clerk, Junior Accountant and Senior Accountant
Socio-Economic criteria and experience (10 marks)
Assistant Manager/Development Officer
- Online Examination (90 Marks)
- Interview (10 Marks)
Online Examination (90Marks)
- There shall be separate online (CBT) examinations for each post.
- The candidates for the post of Clerks shall have to undergo a preliminary online (CBT) examination of 90 minutes duration having 90 questions containing 1 mark for each question of total Ninety (90) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The main online (CBT) examination for the post of Clerks shall be of objective type having One Hundred Eighty (180) multiple choice questions of 0.5marks each and test shall be of Two hours and thirty Minutes (150 minutes) duration. While each correct answer will get 0.5marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium of examination shall be English/Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- Test paper shall include –75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning,English, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability,other relevant fields etc. 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana and to qualify under this, the candidates would have to score minimum 50% marks of this25% weightage.
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
Preliminary Examination (only for Clerk posts)
|Sr.No.||Name of Test||No. of question||Maximum marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||Maximum time Ninety (90) minutes|
|2||Reasoning||30||30||English & Hindi|
|3||Numerical Ability||30||30||English & Hindi|
Main online (CBT) Examination (for All Posts)
|Sr. No.||Name of test||No. of question||Maximum marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted|
|1||Reasoning||30||15||English||Composite time of Two hours thirty minutes (150 minutes)|
|2||General Awareness||25||12.5||English & Hindi|
|3||Numerical Ability||30||15||English & Hindi|
|5||Current Affairs||25||12.5||English & Hindi|
|6||History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, culture of Haryana||45||22.5||English & Hindi|
Note : The online examination for the post of Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager/Development Officeris proposed to be on the pattern of Main examination for the post of Clerk as mentioned above. There will be no preliminary examination for Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer.
For Assistant Manager/Development Officer :-
(a) The candidates shall have to undergo online (CBT) single examination on the pattern of main examination of the post of Clerk comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.There will be no preliminary examination for Assistant Manager/Development Officer.
(b) The online (CBT) examination shall be of objective type having One Hundred Eighty (180) multiple choice questions of 0.5marks each and test shall be of Two Hours Thirty Minutes(150 minutes)duration. While each correct answer will get 0.5marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium of examination shall be English/Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
(c) Test paper shall include –75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, English, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, Other relevant fields etc. 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryanaand to qualify under this, the candidates would have to score minimum 50% marks of this 25% weightage.
Syllabus:-Preliminary Examination (only for Clerk posts):-
English Language :
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill In The Blanks
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting
- Phrase Replacement/ Sentence Correction
Reasoning Ability :
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order & Ranking
- Coding And Decoding
- Alpha-Numeric Symbol Series
Numerical Ability :
- Data Interpretation : Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular Etc.
- Number Series : Completing The Series, Finding The Missing Term Etc.
- Miscellaneous Questions : Average, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Time And Work, Permutation & Combination, Mixture Problems, Probability Etc.
- Simplification And Approximation : BODMAS Rule, Approximate Rule, Fractions, Decimals, Surds & Indices Etc.
Main online (CBT) Examination:-
General Awareness:- Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Questions from Marketing will also be in ample amounts to Test Your Knowledge. Important Topics of General Awareness are :
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
Reasoning:- Focus on Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Decision Making, Input & Output, Logical Reasoning. Questions form Non Verbal Reasoning may ask in the Exam.
Numerical Ability : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Number Series, Quadratic Equations Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Data Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
English Language:- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement, Comprehension & Cloze Test nothing can be out of these mentioned Topics etc. Comprehension will be lengthy.
History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, culture of Haryana.
Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience for Clerk, Junior Accountant and Senior Accountant
The marks for experience and some objective socio-economic criteria are to be allocated as follows:-
(a) If no person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
(b) Orphan/Widow (5 marks) :-
- a widow, or
- the first or the second child and his father has died before attaining the age of 42 years, or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years.
(c) If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vamukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
(d) Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part there of exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of 16 years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks will be awarded for any period less than six months. (a maximum of 8 marks)
Note: No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio economic criteria and experience under any circumstance.
Interview Only for Assistant Manager/Development Officer
Ten (10) marks will be for interview for the post of Assistant Manager/Development officer. On the basis of merit list in online examination conducted by IBPS, interview shall be conducted by a Committee constitute of the eligible candidates and three times of the vacancy (ies) advertised, shall be called for interview. Candidates obtaining marks equal to last candidate of the three times of the vacancies shall also be called for interview. Overall merit shall be on the basis of online examination and interview.Final Words :-Candidates can Bookmark our Page (https://www.jobriya.in) to get the latest Alerts regarding the Any kind of Exam, Syllabus and other Relate Information.
|Admit Card||Download HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Haryana State Cooperative Bank Clerk Recruitment|
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Comment Box given below. We will try to give you an Appropriate answer.