HDFC 5000 Freshers Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program HDFC Freshers Recruitment 2019 HDFC Future Bankers Recruitment HDFC Bank 5000 Jobs Eligibility Criteria Vacancy Details Age Limit Stipend Educational Qualification Application Fee Programme Fee Selection Process How To Apply Salient features Course Duration Loan Applicant Details HDFC Bank Recruitment Upcoming Vacancies 2019 HDFC Bank Freshers Vacancy HDFC Bank Sales and Relationship Banking Jobs Future Bankers Program 2019
HDFC 5000 Freshers Recruitment 2019
Latest Update 16-08-2019 :- HDFC has extent the last for Future bankers program Registration window, Now it is closing 25th August 2019. Hurry Up and Apply Now! Interested candidates can apply through the link given below…
HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program
Future Bankers Program is a 1 year professional diploma program by HDFC Bank in collaboration with Manipal University, one of India’s leading educational institutions. This program has been structured to provide a “real world” experience to future banking aspirants.
At HDFC Bank, our primary focus has always been our people. The organization harbours a culture of meritocracy to support an environment that nurtures young talent transforming them into the young leaders of tomorrow. Keeping this legacy alive, we present to you the Future Bankers Program, designed to make you future ready!
Duration of Future Bankers Program :
- 6 months at Manipal campus, Banglore
- 3 months Internship at any HDFC bank branch
- 3 months On the job training at any HDFC bank branch
Plus Features :
- Get awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Sales and Relationship Banking from Manipal University on successful completion of the course.
- Placement Opportunity as a Personal Banker with HDFC Bank
Detail of Vacancies :
Number of Vacancy :- Approximately 5000
Age Limit :
Candidate need to be less than 26 years of age as on 01.06.2019
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should be a Full Time Graduate with a minimum graduation percentage of 55%,
- Should not have any relatives working with HDFC Bank,
- Should not have any pending legal cases in any court of law.
Application Fee :
As part of the selection process, all candidates are expected to clear an online assessment, for which they need to pay an assessment fee of Rs. 550/- which will be collected directly by Aspiring Minds Pvt. Ltd. and no part of such fee is being collected by or on behalf of HDFC Bank.
Stipend (During the Course)
For the duration of the program, you are eligible for a stipend as follows:
- First 6 months (Classroom learning)– Rs. 5,000/- per month
- Next 3 months (Internship)– Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Final 3 months (On the job training)- Rs. 10,000/- per month
Programme Fees : (For those who got selected)
INR 3.30 Lacs + Taxes Which Includes 6 months accommodation.
Documents required from the loan applicant (student) / co applicant(s) :
- Provisional Offer Letter provided by HDFC Bank
- Completely filled & signed education loan application form (applicant & co-applicant)
- One photograph: Self attested on the application form (applicant & co-applicant)
- KYC, Residence Proof, Photo ID & Signature Verification proof (applicant & co-applicant)
- Income documents: Latest 3 months’ salary along with latest form 16 for salaried co applicant(s) /latest 3 years Income Tax returns for self- employed co-applicant(s)
- 6 months updated bank account statement (co-applicant)
- Academic records: Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, Graduation, up to latest qualification
- All the documents should be self-attested by the holders respectively. Booklets to be signed by all the applicants
- Complete Application Form
- Pay Assessment Fee to our partners Aspiring Minds
- Take Online Assessment
- Attend an Interview
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program are expected to pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/- as “Caution Deposit” to Manipal Academy directly. Details of this will be shared with candidates via e-mail. The terms of the “Caution Deposit” is subject to independent contract between the candidate and Manipal Academy. This amount of Caution Deposit will serve as an intent to join the HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program and will be refunded by Manipal Academy to all candidates after successful completion of the 1st semester to the satisfaction of HDFC Bank. This sum is being charged directly by Manipal Academy and does not guarantee employment with HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank does not make any representation with respect to the Caution Deposit or refund thereof.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Click on the Careers and then Future Bankers Program OR Directly click on the link Given on this page.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Submit the Personal Details and Click on Apply Button.
Important Link Area
||HDFC Future Bankers Program 2019 Apply Now|
|Future Bankers Program Web-page||www.hdfcbank.myamcat.com|
You can share your views/ queries/ Problems Regarding this post through the Comment Box given below. We will make a full effort to Assist you. www.jobriya.in