How To Apply For LIC Assistant 2019 How To Fill Application Form For LIC Assistant 2019 Online Application Form For LIC Assistant 2019 Apply Online For LIC Assistant 2019 Fill Application Form For 8500 LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 LIC Assistant Online Application Form 2019 LIC Assistant 8500 Posts Application Form 2019 How To Upload LIC Assistant Image 2019 LIC Assistant Recruitment Online Application Form 2019 Fill Online Application Form For LIC Assistant 2019 How To Fill Application Form For 8500 Posts Of LIC Assistant 2019 Apply Online For LIC Assistant 2019 Check Online Application Form For LIC Assistant 2019 LIC Assistant Important Instructions For Apply Online
How To Apply For LIC Assistant 2019
About Recruitment :
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for emplacement for appointment to the post of Assistant for performing the various duties of Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window operator, Customer Service Executive, etc. in Branch Offices of the Corporation under the Tirunelveli Division against the said vacancies. Candidates should apply through On-line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Steps for Filling Online Application Form:
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website https://www.licindia.in/Home.aspx
- Candidate Must Read All the Detailed Instruction Provided on the Official Website.
- And Click on the LIC Career Link.
- Application Submission Will be Conducted in Three Steps.
- First Step – Registration
- After That Candidates Needs to Click on Candidates Registration Link for Registering Themselves.
- Candidates Should Save the Registration Slip for Future Uses.
- Candidates Must Remember the Registration no. for Next Step.
- Second Sep – Fill Application Form
- Candidate Must fill up their personal information first.
- After Personal Information fill up qualification details.
- In the end upload your passport size picture and signature and other important details.
- Third Step – Submit Application Fee
- Candidates Can Submit Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
- Candidates Will Get the Transaction ID After Submitting Application Fee.
- Fourth Step – Submit Application Form
- After Submit the Application Fee, Candidates Should Click on “Submit Application Form Link”.
- After Clicking on “Submit Application Form Link” Candidates Can Proceed by Filling Registration No. & Transaction ID.
- Now Candidates Needs to Upload a Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo & Scanned Sign.
- First Step – Registration
Important Instructions for Uploading Photo :
(i) Scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) Ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given under Caption “C” of this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Final Words :
Candidates can Bookmark our website https://www.jobriya.in to get more updates regarding Various Exam, Job Vacancies and How to Apply for LIC Assistant. Also the Candidates are advised to be in touch with the Official website of LIC And visit this page regularly to get the latest information about result.
|Last Date of Application Submission||01.10.2019|
|Submit Application Fee||01.10.2019|
|Exam Date||21 & 22 October 2019|
Last Date – 01.10.2019
Important Link Area
|Recruitment Details||Detailed LIC Assistant 8500 Recruitment|
|Admit Card||Download Bihar LIC Assistant Admit Card|
|Syllabus||Detailed Bihar Police SI Syllabus|
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.