How To Prepare For Rajasthan High Court Class IV Group D Recruitment 2020 Exam Preparation Tips For Rajasthan High Court Class IV Group D Written Exam Previous Year Papers For Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Group D Important Tips for Rajasthan High Court Class IV Group D Exam Rajasthan High Court Class IV Group D Written Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 Rajasthan High Court
How To Prepare For Rajasthan High Court Class IV Group D Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. रा.उ.न्या.जो./परीक्षा प्रकोष्ठ/अधीनस्थ न्यायालय/चतुर्थ श्रेणी कर्मचारी/2019/1051
Rajasthan High Court invites the On-line Applications in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to the 3678 vacant posts of Driver & Class IV in Rajasthan High Court. The online application will Commenced from the date of November/10/2019 till the date of December/17/2019. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Rajasthan High Court.
The selection process will be based on:
- WRITTEN TEST.
|For Interview:||For Selection Process:|
How To Prepare For Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Written Exam 2019
- Written exam will be of 85 marks consisting of multiple choice questions.
- There will be an objective type online test.
- The exam mode will be Off Line.
- There is no NEGATIVE MARKING for any wrong answer.
- Each question will carry one (1) Equal mark.
- There will be total 85 questions consist in the examination.
- There will be 4 subjects in syllabus General Hindi (40), General English (25), Rajasthani Sanskrit (20), Other Language
Topics Of Written Examination:
Tenses, Articles, Active & passive-Voice, Direct & indirect Speech, Modals (Command, Request, Permission, probability, Obligation), Synonyms, Antonyms, One word, Gender, Adjective, Verb, Editing & Omission, Arrangement of sentence, Complex & compound sentences, Vocabulary.
पैसेज, पत्र लेखन, शब्द जानकारी, शब्दों का उपयोग, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची, वाक्य शुद्धि, मुहावरों के वाक्यांशों से प्रश्न और उत्तर, अलंकार, समास, रस, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, लोकोक्तियाँ.
Rajasthani Culture and Dialects:
राजस्थानी लोकगीत, राजस्थानी वेशभूषा, राजस्थान के लोक देवता, राजस्थान की भौगोलिक स्थिति, राजस्थान के प्रमुख साहित्यकार एवं उनकी रचनाएं,राजस्थान के प्रमुख दर्शनीय स्थल, राजस्थान के प्रमुख मेले, राजस्थानी लोकोक्तियाँ.
- All the candidates need to prepare well for this exam.
- Candidates should tack care of time.
- Candidates can complete there preparation with help of mock test.
- Question will be prepare related from the general knowledge about the Rajasthani culture so candidates have to focus on that.
- The exam pattern will be set according to the candidates last education.
- Candidates are require to know about the culture knowledge & Basic knowledge of Hindi grammar and English grammar.
- Candidates should give more priority for the important topics.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave General Hindi part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
- Candidates need to do lot of practice and solve previous year paper.
- Make Sure Candidates who are going to give this exam they should have proper knowledge of These Subjects.
After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & Sufficient of time duration. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak point.
Important Link Area:
| Admit Card
|Recruitment||Rajasthan High Court Recruitment|
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comments box. Candidate can share any query related to this post. Our panel will solve your query.