How to Prepare for SSC CGL Exam 2022 SSC CGL Exam Preparation Tips SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Exam Preparation SSC CGL परीक्षा की तैयारी कैसे करें SSC CGL Ki teyari Kaise Kare Get Some Tips and Trick for SSC CGL 2022 SSC CGL Do & Don’t in Exam Combined Graduate Level Exam Preparation at / from Home Crack SSC Exams How To Prepare for SSC CGL Tier I & II Computer Based Examination 2022 SSC Competition Exam ki Teyari Kaise Karen SSC Exam Tips
How to Prepare SSC CGL 2022 Exam
Latest Update : Here we Are Providing the Exam Preparation Tips for SSC CGL 2022 Examination. Candidates Can Follow these Method and Tips To Crack the SSC CGL Exam.
Short Details About SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 for filling up of various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The details of the examination are as follows:
|Origination Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022|
|No. of Vacancy||There are approx. 20,000 vacancies.|
|Selection Process||Tier -I → Computer Based Examination.|
Tier -II → Computer Based Examination + Data Entry Speed Test
|Tier -I Exam Date||December 2022|
|Tier -II Exam Date||–/–/2023|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available From 07-10 Days Before Exam Date|
|Application Submission Date||17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022|
About SSC CGL Exam:-
The Staff Selection Commission every year organize SSC Combined Graduate Level exam for Various Posts. Candidates who have passed their graduation & who are appearing in the final year are eligible to take part in this exam. In today’s world competition gets tougher & tougher. It is not a one-day affair to prepare for the SSC CGL exam, one has to do regular study & smart study. No more time is left in SSC CGL 2022 -23 Tier-I, II Exams, So in this article, we discuss how to prepare for SSC CGL (Tier-I) exam, what topics to focus more, which topics should be given less time. CGL 2022 Tier 1 Exam will be conducted in From December 2022. So Candidates should start preparing for their exam so that you can complete the entire syllabus for the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Examination, 2022.
SSC CGL Exam Process:-
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below :
- Tier -I — Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Tier -II — Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Tier -III — Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier -IV — Data Entry Skill Test(DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test(CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
Candidates can download the Latest Revised Exam Syllabus for SSC CGL exam, And Also Check Their Admit Card Details from the link given below:-
Check SSC CGL Admit Card Details:-
Admit Card Details >>
Details Of SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Exam Exam is consists of 200 Marks & Total Time Duration for this exam is 60 Minutes.
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension
- So There are 100 questions consisting of 200 Marks.
- There will be 25 Questions each from the topics:-
- (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning
- (ii) English Language
- (iii) Quantitative Aptitude
- (iv) General Awareness.
- Every Question is of 2 Marks.
- It should be noted by candidates is that there is Negative Marking of 0.50 Marks in this Exam. So plan for exam is according to the pattern & syllabus of SSC.
- Time Duration is 60 minutes (01:00 hour) for 100 questions.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
- Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
- It is an objective Type Online Exam. Interesting fact about CGL is that there is No sectional Cut Off… Check Exam Pattern Below…
Strategy for SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Online Exam:-
Candidates have to make Strategy Regarding Time Management according to their Strength. Attempt those section first which are well prepared. Marks for Tier 1 will be added to Final Merit so try to attempt more questions with good accuracy. One should follow the given Strategy for Tier 1 Exam.
- Reasoning : 20 Minutes
- English : 15 Minutes
- General Awareness : 10 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude : 30 Minutes
Candidates need to save time for English & GK, as much question you attempt in Maths, that will be beneficial for you. Accuracy & Speed will be the Key for Getting Good Marks in Tier 1 Exam as per New Exam Scheme.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:-
General Intelligence & Reasoning part is key factor in deciding Marks of candidates in exam.
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- Reasoning questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.
- This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
- This part play a crucial role in deciding merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depends on this section. So SSC Aspirants ! Make General Intelligence & Reasoning your main weapon in the exam for crack SSC exam & Score more marks.
Topics to Focus more:- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification,Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Mirror Image, Water Images, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving.
Another important & scoring part of SSC exam is General English.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected scoring topics like Errors, Miss Spelt Words, One Word Substitution, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- Don’t spend more time to mug up Antonym & Synonyms.
- It is often seen that candidates seems this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking.
- In this part on mere focusing on 5 or 6 sections candidates can easily score good marks.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Topics to focus more:- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings/ Detecting, Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage, Active Passive Voice.
New Pattern for English Question will be as :-
- Sentence Improvement : 03 Marks
- Error Correction : 03 Marks
- Fill in the Blank : 03 Marks
- One Word Substitution : 03 Marks
- Idiom/ Phrases : 03 Marks
- English Comprehension : 05 Marks
- Antonym/ Synonym/ Spellings : 05 Marks
Aptitude is the section which play final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score beyond 130 marks out of 200.
- Candidates needs to save time in the written exam for solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solve with giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all Questions in the 2 hours time. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
Topics to focus more:- Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss,Time and distance, Time and work, Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart. Candidates also need to focus of Trigonometry, Geometry.
This is the section which is always in region of uncertainty. In this section paper section SSC have liberty to choose any topic & ask ant type of questions related to topics because General Awareness covered vast syllabus.
- In recent time SSC ask number of questions from General Science section. so candidates can focus more study of General Science.
- Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this sections questions are to be ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
- In SSC exams candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam less questions are to asked from Current Affairs.
- Candidates are advised to select questions on which you have full confidence. Wrong Answers weaken your chances of scoring more marks in the Tier-I exam.
- Try to give as many quiz as Possible. It will increase your Knowledge. Focus on Questions asked in Previous Year Papers.
Tier-II:- Candidates who qualify in the Tier-II exam, which will consist of 400 marks. Marks of Tier-II exam are taken in Final Merit List. Tier 2 will play a Vital Role in Final Selection. Candidates need to Score well in Tier 1 & Tier 2 for Final Selection.
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 Exam Tips
TIER II PATTERN:- It will also be Objective Type Online Paper.
Number of Questions
(2 hours and 15 minutes)
Section-I: Module-I: Mathematical Abilities
Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
Total = 60
60*3 = 180
1 hour (for each section) (1 hours and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)
Section-II: Module-I: English Language and Comprehension
Module-II: General Awareness
Total = 70
70*3 = 210
Section-III: Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module
20*3 = 60
15 Minutes (for each module) (20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)
100*2 = 200
2 hours (for each Paper) (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)
General Studies (Finance and Economics)
100*2 = 200
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II and 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer.
- Exam will be conducted online.
NOTE:- Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts. Paper-III is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler & Paper IV is only for Assistant Audit Officer.
Strategy for SSC CGL Tier 2 Online Exam:-
Candidates have to make Strategy Regarding Time Management according to their Strength. Attempt those section first which are well prepared. Marks for Tier 2 will be Very Crucial to Final Merit so try to attempt more questions with good accuracy. One should follow the given Strategy for Tier 1 Exam.
- Try to Learn whole Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude & Specially English Comprehension.
- Practice is the Key for Tier 2 Exam.
- Tier 2 Exam will be online so Candidates have to make Strategy according to that.
- Candidates who get Good Marks in Quant Section & As Well as in Englihs have Fare chance to qualify for Next Stage.
- As There is no Interview so cut off may go high, so candidates are advised to Practice according to that.
Accuracy & Speed will be the Key to Getting Good Marks in the Tier 2 Exam as per New Exam Scheme.
Tips to Crack SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Exam:- Candidates need to follow following Tips to crack SSC exam:-
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in exam.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision process focus more on the Topic which are your weakness. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking.
- Pay attention towards time during solving questions.
- Before filling your options on OMR sheets, take final look on questions & recheck your Answers.
Important Line For Our Visitors
Aspirants! Stay focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of SSC CGL Tier-I exam. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal.
::: Best of Luck For SSC CGL 2022 Exam :::
All the Candidates are advised to be in touch with the Official website of SSC to get all the Latest Information about SSC CGL admit card 2022 and Also visit this page regularly to get the updates regarding this post. Also, the Candidates can bookmark us https://www.jobriya.in by pressing the Ctrl+D to get all the Latest Updates about any kind of Exam, SSC CGL Admits card and Other Related Detail
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Download SSC CGL Admit Card|
|Syllabus||Detailed SSC CGL Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||SSC CGL 2022 Notification|
If you have any queries related to this Post Of “How To Prepare SSC CGL 2022” So Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. All The Comments will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. www.Jobriya.in
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
We provide You the Best Tips and Tricks For Your SSC CGL Tier 1 Tier 2 Examination, Candidates can follow our tips to make their Exam Preparation much better.
Candidates should Focus more on their weaker subjects / Sections / Speed & Accuracy/ Time Managemant.
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below :
Tier -I — Written Examination (Computer Based)
Tier -II — Written Examination (Computer Based)
Tier -III — Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
Tier -IV — Data Entry Skill Test(DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test(CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
candidates can check detailed syllabus through this post. Here we have provided detailed syllabus for your exam preparation.