How to Crack SSC Constable GD Exam How to Prepare for SSC GD 2018 Exam in 30 Days What topics to prepare for SSC Exam कैसे करें तैयारी SSC Constable Online exam Important Tips How to prepare for SSC Constable GD exam Important Topics Study Tips
SSC Constable (GD) Exam 2019: कैसे करें तैयारी
What is SSC (GD) Exam:-
Staff Selection Commission every year organize SSC (GD) exam for Recruitment to the Post of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Candidates who have passed 10th are eligible to take part in this exam. It is an exam for difficulty level of class 10th. But in the recent time Competition gets tough as Lacs of candidates apply for this exam. Even candidates who have done graduation and post graduation also take part in this exam, this factor also increase the level of exam. SSC will organize Online Written Exam for Constable GD 2019. Written Exam will held on Upcoming Days (CBE). So in this Article we discuss how to prepare for SSC Constable (GD) exam, what topics to focus more, which topics should given less time.
Exam Process:- SSC Constable GD exam selection process is quite simple. There are four Stages in the Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
SSC GD Written Exam:- SSC Constable Online Exam is of 100 Marks & Total Time Duration for this exam is 2 Hours.
- There are 25 Questions each from the topics:- (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) English/ Hindi Language (iii) Elementary Mathematics (iv) General Knowledge & General Awareness. Every Question is of 1 Mark.
- Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:- General Intelligence & Reasoning part is very important aspect of this exam.
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- Reasoning questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.
- This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
- This part play a crucial role in deciding merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depends on this section. So SSC Aspirants ! Make General Intelligence & Reasoning your main weapon in the exam for crack SSC exam.
- Try to First Solve the Reasoning Part in the Constable GD Exam 2018.
Topics to focus more:- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification,Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving.
English/ Hindi Language:- Another important & scoring part of SSC exam is General English/ Hindi.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected topics like Errors, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- It is often seen that candidates seems this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking specially in Hindi Language.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English/ Hindi part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Topics to focus more:-
English : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words,Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution,Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Hindi : अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द.
Elementary Mathematics:- Maths is the section which play final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score more, which will be fruitful in Final Selection.
- Candidates needs to save time in the written exam for solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English/ Hindi & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solve with giving proper attention to all other sections. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
Topics to focus more:- Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss,Time and distance, Time and work, Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon.
General Awareness:- This is the section which is always in region of uncertainty. In this section paper section SSC have liberty to choose any topic & ask any type of questions related to topics because General Awareness covered vast syllabus.
- In recent time SSC ask number of questions from General Science section. so candidates can focus more study of General Science.
- Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this sections questions are to be ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
- In SSC exams candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam less questions are to asked from Current Affairs.
- Candidates are advised to select questions on which you have full confidence. Wrong Answers weaken your chances of scoring more.
Tips to Crack SSC Constable GD Exam:- Candidates need to follow following Tips to crack SSC exam:-
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in exam.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision process focus more on the Topic which are your weakness. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
- Mock Tests/ Practice Sets:- After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & time duration of 2 Hour. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak points.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention towards time during solving questions.
Aspirants! Stay focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of SSC Constable (GD) exam. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal.
All the Best For SSC Constable (GD) Exam 2019
Please Keep Visit our website for latest updates related to SSC Constable (GD) exam, Admit cards, Answer Key & Result.
For More Details Please Visit :http://ssc.nic.in/
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.