How To Prepare For UPSSSC Junior Assistant Written/Typing Exam 2019 UPSSSC Junior Assistant Preparation Tips 2019 Download Important Questions for Junior Assistant How to Crack Written/Typing Exam of UP Jr. Assistant Written/Typing Exam Questions & Material for Junior Assistant How to get more marks in Written/Typing Exam 2019
How To Prepare For UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019
About UPSSSC Junior Assistant :-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has invited Online Applications for the 1186 Posts of Junior Assistant. Candidates who have passed their Intermediates are eligible to take part in Selection Process. Online Application for the Posts of Junior Assistant UPSSSC can be done in between 26.06.2019 To 27.07.2019. In this Article, we are providing you important tips for UPSSSC Junior Assistant. Read this Article carefully…
Selection Procedure :-
Selection Process for UPSSSC will consists of Total 75 Marks. Marks Distribution will be as follows…
|Written Exam||40 Marks|
|Marks Based on Educational Qualification||30 Marks (Max)|
|Marks to Skilled Players||05 Marks (Max)|
|Grand Total||75 Marks|
Note : Typist Test will be of qualifying Nature.
How To Prepare For UPSSSC Junior Assistant Written Exam 2019
Every Competitive Exam has its own unique character that has features such as the structure of exam, the content-both width & depth & the testing environment, within this framework while considering the implications these will have on your preparations.
Candidates have to follow these steps:-
- In the current format candidates must aim at Written Exam to score as high as possible.
- Take advantage of this fact make sure that you’ve had practice covering a greater span of topics.
- Candidates will also have to move their targets of questions from Writing Ability to General Ability Questions.
- Bottom Line is that you move from a scenario where you spend fewer seconds on a question.
- Stamina can be built only through sustained practice in simulated situations (means practice – daily practice).
- The Most Challenging & probably game changing element is the “no sectional time limit”. It changes the test from a knowledge checking paradigm to an aptitude checking paradigm.
Key Elements :-
- The key to good performance is how well you play your strength.
- It will include your knowledge and the typing ability of course.
- Time Management Skills.
We can’t provide you exact questions which to be asked in Written Exam. But we provide you expected areas, from where question may ask. We can give you Tips here but you have to Prepare on your Own.
Current Affairs & Academic Knowledge : Be thorough with current affairs from past three/ four months. Recent awards, Major issues, Sports related questions, State Governors and Chief ministers, Countries, Capitals, Currencies, Parliaments. Computer Knowledge: Be thorough with basic computer terminology. Don’t Hesitate to make a guess. Focus more of Current Affairs & General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh. They may ask Questions from your Academic Knowledge. Candidate must have knowledge of UP Cabinet, New Govt. Schemes & Latest Appointments. Any burning issue in Last 3, 4 months.
Tips and Info For UPSSSC Junior Assistant Typing Exam 2019
In Admit Cards UPSSSC has given Timings in 2 Shifts of 04 Hour Each. Questions arise in the mind, why they have called for such long Duration. Answers are here….
- UPSSSC taking Typing Tests in Different Slots for one Shift.
- In one slot, they are taking about 50 Candidates. Then after completion of Typing Test of those 50 Candidates, they will permit other candidate. In this process, they take generally 1 Hour for 1 Slot. So Candidates have to wait for their turn in each shift.
- First they are doing Document Verification of candidates. Then according to availability of Computers, they Permit Candidates for typing Test.
- Typing Test Duration is of 5 Minutes for both Hindi & English.
Important Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Check UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
||Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Answer Key|
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comments box. Candidate can share any query related to this post. Our panel will solve your query.