How To Prepare HSSC Staff Nurse Exam 2019 Important Tips For HSSC Staff Nurse Exam Study Plan For HSSC Staff Nurse Exam How To Crack HSSC Staff Nurse Exam Important Topics For HSSC Staff Nurse Written Exam Preparation Tips For HSSC Staff Nurse Exam 2019 How To Prepare For HSSC Nurse Written Exam Haryana Staff Nurse Written Exam Tips Haryana Written Exam Preparation Plan Study Plan For Haryana Staff Nurse Exam Strategy For Attempt HSSC Nurse Exam Strategy For Attempt HSSC Staff Nurse Written Exam
How To Prepare HSSC Staff Nurse Exam 2019
Advt. No 15/2019
About Recuritment:-Haryana Staff Selection Commission announced the recruitment of 4322 posts of various Departments/Boards/Corporations. The process of Submitting Application form had started from 20/09/2019. Last date of Application Form submission was 09/10/2019. For more details check HSSC Recruitment Notification from the Link provided in the table below.
Selection Procedure :-
- Written Exam
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
About Written Exam :- The Written Exam are consisting 90 marks which divided into two portions :-
- Maximum weightage 75 % of the exam consisting the topics are General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and related to the post applicable.
- Written Exam paper is also consisting around 25% weightage of History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
Important Tips For Written Exam :-
Here we are discusing about some tips related to written exam with the help of which applicants prepared for the exam effiectively and efficently.
- First of all candidates look the exam pattern and syllabus of exam.
- Applicants will make the study plan according to weightage of subject.
- The Applicants will focus on the Reasoning and Maths because these both are scoring subjects.
- Applicants will aware about latest news related to sports,important summits etc held in INDIA by internet and also buy monthly magzine books(Speedy).
- For the General Science prefer cbse 12th book and also by Lucent General Science Book.
- Applicants will prepare some important topics related to English and Hindi (discuss below).
- The Applicants will aware about the Haryana State Knowledge such as History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc.
- Applicants will prefer some book or magazines for the Haryana state GK.
- Applicants will also prepare a time management plan for attempt the question paper.
- The Applicants make the short notes related to each subject for quick reason during exam.
Important Strategy For Attempting Exam :-
- Candidates read the full instructions related to exam before attemp the paper.
- Attempt the maths and reasoning section in starting of exam then after other sections.
- Skip the question if it is lengthy and take longer time to read and solve.
- Try to read all the questions in the exam paper atleast once.
- Give preference to that section in which applicant have confidence and good knowledge.
- Do not try to attempt all questions instead of this recheck the attempt answer.
Important Topics For Written Exam :-
Reasoning – It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem-solving, relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns, etc.
Maths – The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
Science – These tests are designed to test the knowledge and competencies for scientific methodology concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (Biology), the earth/space sciences, technologies, etc.
English & Hindi – Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Rearrangement, Comprehension Passage.
For Socio Economic Criteria and Experience :- (10 marks)Applicants will come under the criteria upload the required document during the application form filling and also carry the related documnet at the time of joining.
The 10 Marks Distribution to the applicants are follows –
a. if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
b. if the applicant is:-
(i) a widow; or
(ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
(iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks)
c. If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/StatutoryBody/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana.No marks shall be awarded for any period of fewer than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)
Note :- Applicants Selection will depends on the marks obtained in written exam and marks of socio economic criteria /experience.
|HSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card|
Candidates can share their queries related to HSSC Staff Nurse Exam through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.