HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2022 will be Available Soon Download Himachal Pradesh High Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 Download HP High Court Clerk Call Letter Releasing Date 2022 Check HP High Court Clerk Exam Date 2022 Check HP High Court Clerk Admit Card Status 2022
HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2022
Latest Updated on 14-Oct-2022 : HP High Court will soon Release the Admit Card For Clerk Examination. Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About HP High Court Clerk Recruitment :-
HP High Court has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Clerk, Peon / Orderly / Chowkidar Cum Safai Karmchari etc. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 444 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Dates for Submitting Online Application Form was 14.09.2022 and the to 14.10.2022.
|Origination Name||HP High Court|
|Name of Post||Clerk, Peon / Orderly / Chowkidar Cum Safai Karmchari etc|
|No. of Vacancy||444 Posts|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Selection Process For HP High Court Clerk Post:-
HP High Court Clerk Recruitment will Complete on the Basis Of Written Examination;
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
About HP High Court Clerk Exam :-
Himachal Pradesh High Court will soon conduct the Written Examination for the Posts of Clerk/ Proof Reader (Class – III) & Judgement Writer (Class – II). Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their Exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official website of HP High Court.
Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates from the Official website of HP High Court, or they can check the same details from below.
Date of HP High Court Clerk Examination : Announce Later
About HP High Court Clerk Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Clerk, Peon / Orderly / Chowkidar Cum Safai Karmchari etc in HP High Court are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (HP High Court in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of HP High Court. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of HP High Court or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||HP High Court|
|Post Name||Clerk, Peon / Orderly / Chowkidar Cum Safai Karmchari etc|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||07-10 Days Before Exam Date|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download HP High Court Clerk Admit Card :-
- Visit the official website of HP High Court.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the Admit Card in your Phone or PC.
- Take 2-3 copies of Admit Card before going to Exam Hall.
Download HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2022 : Available Soon
HP High Court Check Exam Pattern Details :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
Part-A (Screening Test)
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- It shall be in English Language consisting of MCQ type carrying four choices for each question, out of which the correct answer shall have to be given by the candidate on OMR answer sheet by blackening the appropriate circle or any other mode as suggested in the question paper/ O.M.R. sheet.
- Each question shall carry equal weightage of one mark.
- The Screening test shall be of two hours duration comprising 100 questions of 100 marks in aggregate, touching the following subjects:
|General Knowledge||70 Marks|
|Basic knowledge of Computers||10 Marks|
Note: The O.M.R. sheets containing the answers of M.C.Q. type questions shall be got evaluated through the electronic mode and the candidates qualifying the screening test shall be called for the written examination, if they fall in the ratio of 1:5 which means five candidates against one vacancy advertised.
PART-B (English and Hindi)
- Written Test shall be of total 80 marks to be completed in 2 hours consisting of the following:-
|Essay, in English – 500 words||25 marks|
|Essay, in Hindi – 500 words||25 marks|
|Translation from English to Hindi (one Paragraph containing at least ten sentences)||15 marks|
|Translation from Hindi to English (one Paragraph containing at least ten sentences)||15 marks|
Note: The qualifying marks of the written examination shall be 45% out of the aggregate marks. The candidates qualifying the written examination shall be called for interview provided they fall in the ratio of 1:3 i.e three candidates against one post advertised.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for HP High Court Clerk Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Detailed HP High Court Clerk Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Detailed HP High Court Clerk Syllabus|
“All the Candidates Please Drop Your Comment in Comment Box. If Candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in Touch with our Website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of HP High Court.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of HP High Court.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.