HQ Signal Training Centre LDC Syllabus 2021 Download HQ Signal Centre LDC Syllabus PDF 2021 HQ Signal Training Centre LDC Exam Pattern 2021 HQ GOI MOD LDC Selection Process 2021 HQ Signal Training Centre LDC Qualifying Marks 2021 How to Prepare for HQ Signal Training Centre LDC 2021
Table Of Contents
HQ Signal Training Centre LDC Syllabus 2021
About HQ Signal Training Centre LDC Recruitment :
HQ Signal Training Centre, MOD has Recently Announced and Invited the Offline Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Various Posts. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 21 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts Offline. The Process of Submission of Offline Applications for these Posts was commenced from 11.09.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 26.10.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||HQ Signal Training Centre, MOD|
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Skill Test/ Trade Test/ Typing Test|
|Application Submission Start Date||11.09.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||26.10.2021|
About Exam :
HQ Signal Training Centre, MOD will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Various Posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver, and others. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website of HQ Signal Training Centre, MOD.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Written Test/ Skill Test/ Trade Test/ Typing Test.
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Paper – II||General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper – III||General English||50||50|
|Paper – IV||General Aptitude||25||25|
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 2 hours.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning. The questions will be qf 10th standard and would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, nalysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relations ip concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship arithmetical-computation and other analytical functions.
- General Awareness : The questions will be of 10th standard. The questions will be designed to test the ability of candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed tp test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 10th standard educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including ;Indian Constitution ,and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that, they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- English language. The questions will be of 10th standard. Candidates understanding the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. his/ her writing ability would be tested.
- Numerical Aptitude. This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations,: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, use of ;Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc. ‘
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for HQ Signal Training Centre LDC Syllabus :
|Admit Card||HQ Signal Training Centre LDC Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||HQ Signal Training Centre LDC Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ’s for HQ Signal Training Centre LDC Syllabus :
Written Test/ Skill Test/ Trade Test/ Typing Test.
Exam will be of Objective Type.
Detailed Exam Syllabus is mentioned above.
It will be of 2 hours.
This information is not provided by the Official department.
It will be notified to you soon.
1 mark each.