HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022 HPSSC Conductor Recruitment 2022 Himachal Road Transport Corporation Conductor Latest Vacancy 2022 Himachal Pradesh SSC Latest Job Vacancy 2022 HPSSSB Recruitment Notification for 360 Posts of Conductor HPSSC Conductor Apply Online Link HRTC Conductor Eligibility Criteria HRTC Application Submission Last Date HPSSC Conductor Age Limit HPSSSB Conductor Latest Updates HRTC Conductor Vacancy 2022 Online Application
HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No. 38-5/2022
Latest Update Dated 03.10.2022: HPSSC has Started the Online Application Process for 360 Posts of Conductor In Himachal Road Transport Corporation. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates………
|Origination Name||Himachal Road Transport Corporation|
|Conducting Agency||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Conductor|
|No. of Vacancy||360|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th, Must Have DL & Physical Fitness Certificate|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||30.09.2022 – 29.10.2022|
|Application Link||Available NOW|
Details of HRTC Conductor Vacancy :
Conductor – 360 Posts (Post Code – 1031)
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
HRTC Conductor Age Limit (As on 01.01.2022) :
The applicant should be between 18 to 45 years. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/ Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
Pay Scale Of HRTC Conductor :
Rs. 5910-20200 + 2400 GP.
Education Qualification For HRTC Conductor :
- 10+2 pass from recognized Board of School Education/University or equivalent and who possesses valid Conductors license.
- A candidate shall be eligible for appointment of this post, if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
Application Fee For HRTC Conductor :
|General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex Servicemen of HP.||120/-|
|S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ST/OBC Persons with Disability).||120/-|
|Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.||No Fee|
How to Pay Fee:
The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply online through website of Himachal Pradesh SSC only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up”given on the official web site.
- Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name andpassword created by him/her at the time of registration.
- Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. https://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Step 4: Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
- Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidatewill be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Step 9: Make payment.
HRTC Conductor Selection Process:
- Objective Type Screening Test.
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||29.10.2022|
|Submit Application Fee||29.10.2022|
Important Link Area :-
|HRTC Conductor Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|HRTC Conductor Apply Online||Available NOW|
|HRTC Conductor Syllabus Exam Pattern||HRTC Conductor Syllabus|
|HRTC Conductor Admit Card||HRTC Conductor Admit Card|
|HRTC Conductor Official Website||https://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/Welcome.aspx or https://www.hrtchp.com/hrtc_info/Recruitment.html|