HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 Haryana Staff Selection Commission JE Admit Card 2019 HSSC JE Exam Date 2019 HSSC JE Hall Ticket 2019 Check HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 HSSC Junior Engineer Call Latter 2019 HSSC JE Date 2019 HSSC Written Exam Date 2019
HSSC JE Admit Card 2019
Latest Updated on 06/07/2019:– HSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card Will be Available in the Month of July 2019. Candidates Can Download Their Admit Card From The Link Given Below……….
About Advt. No. 10/2019 & Recruitment:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) announced the recruitment of 1624 JE Posts. Many Candidates filled their Online application form for Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Horticulture) and etc posts. The application form was started from 20 June 2019 to 04 July 2019. Candidates can check the details of recruitment form the below-provided link.
About Exam Date :
All Interested & Eligible Candidates Had Filled their Application form for The Post of JE and Now they are waiting for the Written exam Exam. Now Exam will be held from —/07/2019 to 18/08/2019. the time and place of examination venue will be Mentioned in the admit card.
HSSC JE Exam Date – —/07/2019 to 18/08/2019.
- Written Exam
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of these various posts Exam conducting by HSSC. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach the home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before the exam. Candidates Can Download them From the Haryana SSC official website or From the Below Provided Direct Link.
Download HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 – Available From July 2019
- The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|2.||Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10|
(ii) The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana
(iii) The marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
- if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
- if the applicant is:-
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result, and Other Related Information.
Important Link Area:
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Notification||Detailed HSSC JE Recruitment|
Candidates can leave their comments about this post. If there is any query regarding Admit Card, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.