HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 HSSPP Assistant Manager Detailed Exam Pattern 2019 HSSPP Advt No. 1/2019 Exam Syllabus And Pattern 2019 Download Section Wise Syllabus And Pattern Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Haryana Syllabus for the post of Assistant Manager (MIS) 2019
HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019
About Recruitment :-
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad has recently invited Online applications for Filling up of 575 posts of Assistant Managers (MIS) purely on contractual basis initially for a period of one year and extendable on yearly basis on performance basis in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Haryana for direct recruitment through the website www.recruitment-portal.in. The online application had been filled up from 27.02.2019 at 10.00 AM up to 20.03.2019 till 5.00 PM.
About Exam :-
As of Now Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Will Conduct A written exam for Assistant Managers (MIS). lots of candidates are going to appear in the examination. Exam will be conducted in various centers in the state. all other important stuff regarding exam will be mentioned on the admit card. as there are low number of posts so we can predict that exam is going to be tough. candidates can check more information about syllabus and exam pattern from below.
Selection Process :-
|Component (1)||Max. Weightages (2)||Marks Calculation of Score (3)|
|10+2||10||0.1 of percentage of marks obtained|
M.Sc. in CS/IT
Masters in Computer Application
B.Tech./BE in CS/IT
B.Tech./BE in any stream with PGDCA
MBA with PGDCA
|30||0.3 of percentage of marks obtained|
|Total (Based on academic Score)||40|
|Written Test||60||Marks obtained x 60 Total Marks|
|Weightage for Total Marks||100|
The objective type will be of 100 marks as per syllabus mentioned and duration of the paper will be 2 hours. Minimum score of 45 for reserved category and 50 marks for General in aggregate out of 100 is required for selection.
Exam Pattern :-
|Written Objective Type Paper||100 Marks (Part A & Part – B)||2 Hours|
Exam Syllabus :-
General Knowledge, Mental Ability (Reasoning & Development and Psychology Sr, Hindi and English (Matric Quantitative Technique), Child level) (50 marks)
- Data Base Management Systems: ER Diagram, data models- Relational and Object oriented databases.
- Data Base Design: Conceptual data base design, Normalization Primitive and Composite data types, concept of physical and logical databases, data abstraction and data independence, data aggregation and Relational Algebra.
- Application Development using SQL: Host Language interface, embedded SQL programming, Stored procedures and triggers and views, Constraints assertions.
- Internal of RDBMS: Physical data organization in sequential, indexed random and hashed files. Inverted and multi list structures, B trees, B+ trees, Query Optimization, Join algorithm. Transaction Processing, concurrency control and recovery management. Transaction model properties and state serialisability. Lock base protocols, two phase locking. Different server multi user, multiprocessor operating systems and requirement for client interfaces in distributed application environments.
- Data Communication and Computer Networks: Computer Network Architecture, Circuit switching, Packet and Massage Switching, Network Structure. Physical Layer, Data Link Layer, Framing. Retransmission algorithms. Multiple access and Aloha. CSMA/CD and Ethernet. High Speed LANs and topologies. Broadcast routing and spanning trees. TCP/IP Stack. IP Networks and Internet. DNS and Firewalls. Intrusion Detection and Prevention. Transport layer and TCP/IP. Network Management and Interoperability.
- System concept: Definition and characteristics, elements and boundaries, types of system development lifecycle, recognition of needs, feasibility study, prototyping, role of system analyst.
- System planning and tools like DFD, data dictionary, decision trees, structured analysis and decision tables. IPO charts, structured walk through, input output form design, requirement and classification of forms, layout considerations form control, object oriented Design Concepts and methods. Software Life Cycle, Software Engineering paradigms.
- System Analysis: Feasibility study requirement analysis, Cost benefit analysis, Planning systems, Analysis tools and techniques.
- System Design: design fundamentals, Modular Design, Data and procedural design, object oriented design.
- System Development: Code documentation, Program design paradigms, Efficiency Consideration. Verification, Validation and Testing: testing methods, Formal Program Verification, Testing Strategies. (50 marks)
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to keep visit HSSPP website for latest updates related to Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2019 & Further Updates.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||HSSPP Assistant Manager Admit Card|
|Recruitment||HSSPP Assistant Manager Recruitment|
Candidates Can Discuss Here and Share their Comments Regarding HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus And Exam Pattern in the Comment Box Given Below.