IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2022 Apply Now For 1071 Posts of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 IBPS CRP PO/ MT CRP XII Online application 2022 IBPS PO 2022 IBPS (CRP PO/MT-XII) Important Dates Schedule IBPS PO/MT CRP-XII Recruitment Check Here Full Detailed IBPS CRP-XII PO/MT 2022
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022
Latest Updated On 02.08.2022:- IBPS Has Started CRP PO XII Application……Apply Now By Below Link…..
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Commonly known As IBPS Conducts Common Recruitment Process For Recruitment Of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees In Participating Organizations. As We All know IBPS Will Also Conduct IBPS CRP-XII PO/MT.
|Origination Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancy||1071 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam|
|Pre Exam Date||15.10.2022|
|Application Submission Date||From October 2022|
About IBPS :-
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body Which Conducts Recruitment And Other Screening Tests For State’s PSU And Other Private Firms. It Conducts Every Year Common Recruitment Process For Nationalized Banks. This Year IBPS Conducts CRP-XI.
Details of IBPS PO Vacancies :-
Probationary Officer/ MT :- 1071 Posts (Revised)
|Sr. No.||Participating Banks||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||TOTAL||HI||OC||VI||ID|
|1||Bank of Baroda||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|2||Bank of India||80||40||144||53||218||535||5||6||5||5|
|3||Bank of Maharashtra||75||37||135||50||203||500||5||5||5||5|
|5||Central Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|7||Indian Overseas Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|8||Punjab National Bank||75||37||135||50||203||500||5||5||5||5|
|9||Punjab & Sind Bank||38||23||66||24||102||253||7||2||2||5|
|11||Union Bank of India||346||155||573||184||836||2094||34||32||31||20|
Age Limit For IBPS PO :-
Candidates Should be Minimum 20 years old & Maximum 30 years Old As on 01.08.2022. i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive).
RelaXIation of Upper age limit –
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaXIation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|4||EXI-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO :-
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. (As on 22.08.2022)
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Application Fee Of IBPS PO :-
- Rs. 175/– for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs. 850 /- for all others.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Pay Fee :-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply For IBPS PO :-
A candidate can apply for the Post of Probationary Officer and can also apply for the Post of Management Trainee. Candidates can apply online through IBPS website https://www.ibps.in/ and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Steps to Fill Online Application Form :-
- Visit to the Official Website of IBPS.
- Now Click on the Option “Click Here To Apply Online For CRP PO / MT -XII”.
- Now Click on “Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees-XI (CRP PO/MT-XII)”.
- Now Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill All the Basic Details i.e Name, Email Id & Phone No.
- Now Click on Save & Next.
- You will get the Reg. No & Password.
- Now Upload your “Scanned Photograph & Scanned Signature”
- Now Fill You Details of Education/ EXIperience & Language
- Now Click on Save & Next.
- Now Fill You Details of Preference.
- Now Click on Save & Next.
- Now Preview All the Details.
- Now Click on I Agree & I Confirm that this is My Signature.
- Click on Final Submit.
- Now Upload the Scanned Image of “left thumb impression & hand written declaration”.
- Now Pay the Application Fee & Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print Out of Application for Future Purpose.
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary EXIam
- Main EXIam
Important Dates of IBPS PO Recruitment :-
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September/ October 2022|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training ||September/ October 2022|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2022|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||15.10.2022|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||November 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||26.11.2022|
|Declaration of Result – Main||January/ February 2023|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2023|
|Conduct of interview||February/March 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
Important Link Area of IBPS PO Recruitment:
|IBPS PO Download Advertisement||IBPS PO 2022 Notification|
|IBPS PO Apply Online||Available Now|
|IBPS PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Detailed IBPS PO Syllabus|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||Download IBPS PO Admit Card|
|IBPS PO Official Website||www.ibps.in|
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment boXI. Candidates can share any query regarding IBPS PO Notification. Our Panel will answer your Query. www.jobriya.in
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You Can Apply for IBPS PO by Filing a Online Application Form on the Official Website of IBPS.
Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. (As on 22.08.2022)
Candidates Should be Minimum 20 years old & MaXIimum 30 years Old As on 01.08.2022. i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive).
Yes, There will be a Age RelaXIation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.