ICMR Assistant Result 2021 Download 03 Jan. Exam Merit List Steps to Download Result ICMR Indian Council of Medical Research Group B Posts 03 January Exam Cut Off Download
ICMR Assistant Result 2021
Latest Updated on 01.02.2021 : ICMR Assistant Result Is Released.. Check below….
Download ICMR Assistant Exam Result 2021 : Available NOW
About Recruitment :
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Direct Recruitment Examination/test for the posts of ASSISTANT (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi|
|Name of Post||Assistant (Group-B)|
|No. of Vacancy||80 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Exam Date||03 January 2021|
|Application Submission Date||07.11.2020 to 03.12.2020|
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
About Exam :
The Examination of Urdu Anuvadak was Successfully conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) at various centers across India. The exam was written objective type. Check Exam Date Given Below
|Name of Posts||Exam Date|
|Assistant||03 January 2021|
All the Eligible Candidates Gave the Exam Successfully and Now they are Desperately Waiting for the Result. Soon the Result of ICMR Assistant Exam Will be Provided Soon. The Result Will be Declare on the Official Website of ICMR and We will Also Provide the Result on this Page. Candidates Can Download there Result Directly Without Visiting to any other Website from the Below Link.
|Department Name||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Exam Date||03 January 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||01.02.2021|
How to Download ICMR Assistant Result :
- Visit the official website of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- Click on the Latest News 2020 link.
- Click on paper and set the link of the Result.
- Click on the Result Link.
- On clicking the link, Result Page Will Ask Roll No. / Registartion IDAnd Passowrd.
- Download & Save the Result Pdf for future references.
Process After Result :
- Candidates who qualify in the Written exam will be called up for Skill Test / DV.
- Cut Off Marks will be decided by ICMR.
- Final Selection will be done by Marks of Written exam.
- Verification of Documents is also a process in Final Selection.
DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION OF THE SHORTLILSTED CANDIDATES :
- All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification in the designated Office, along with the self-attested photocopies and original documents.
- Admission Card for Document Verification will be available in the website of ICMR.
- Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs (without cap and spectacle) and one original Photo ID Proof as listed above, while appearing for the Document Verification. Candidates will have to produce original documents like:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificates, as per the requirement of the Post-category applied for.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent.
- Experience Certificates, if any, required for the post.
- Caste/Category Certificate, if he/she belongs to reserved categories.
- OBC certificate issued in last one year will only be accepted.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc. the following documents shall be submitted:
- In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of Husband’s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of
- Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;
- In case of re-marriage of women: Divorce Deed/ Death Certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband’s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/
- Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female: Deed Poll/
- Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicant’s permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
- Any other document specified in the Admission Card for Document Verification.
- Candidate should also submit one set of self attested photocopies of all the relevant documents produced for Document Verification.
Curiosity for Result after Written exam is natural. We know all aspirants are waiting for Result of Inter Level exam very keenly. It is advisable to all candidates that Result will be available shortly on ICMR Website or as well as on our website.
Important Link Area for ICMR Assistant Exam Result :
|Recruitment Details||Detailed ICMR Assistant Recruitment|
|Answer Key||Download ICMR Assistant Answer Key|
|Official Website||www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in|
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query regarding this post. We will try our best to answer your Query
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It Is Released.
Will BE Available Online.
Visit the official website of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Click on the Latest News 2020 link.
Click on paper and set the link of the Result.
Click on the Result Link.
On clicking the link, Result Page Will Ask Roll No. / Registartion IDAnd Passowrd.
Download & Save the Result Pdf for future references.
The Next Process Will BE Skill Test / DV.