IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2019 Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited Agriculture Graduate Trainee Vacancies 2019 IFFCO AGT Jobs 2019 IFFCO AGT Recruitment News IFFCO AGT Eligibility Criteria 2019 IFFCO AGT Apply Now 2019 IFFCO AGT Selection Process 2019 Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited Agriculture Graduate Trainee Age Criteria 2019 IFFCO AGT Pay Scale 2019 IFFCO AGT How To Apply 2019
IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2019
About Recruitment :-Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited(IFFCO) has announced the Recruitment of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT). FFCO requires Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Kerala. Last Date to apply 05/09/2019.Age Criteria :-UPPER AGE LIMIT: 30 years, as on 1st September, 2019.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
- Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
Education Qualification :-
- The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2019 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
- The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
Selection Process :-The selection process Will be on the basis of :-
- Preliminary On-Line Test
- Final On-Line Test
- Personal interview
How To Apply:-Application form should be accepted by only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. All the candidates before submission application form check all the entry fill in the form is correct.Important Dates :-
|Last Date of Application Submission||05/09/2019|
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||IFFCO AGT Admit Card|
|Syllabus||IFFCO AGT Syllabus|