IFFCO AGT Syllabus 2020 IFFCO GEA Detailed Syllabus 2020 How to Prepare for IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee & Graduate Engineer Apprentice 2020 Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Exam Pattern / Selection Process for AGT & GEA
Table Of Contents
IFFCO AGT Syllabus 2020
About IFFCO AGT & GEA Recruitment :-
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) had announced the Recruitment of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) & Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA) For Various States. A Number of Candidates Applied for this Vacancy. The Process of Application Submission was Conducted till 23.09.2020. Check More Details About Recruitment from Below.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for pre-liminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
The candidates short-listed based on the performance in the Preliminary On-line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bangalore, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Surat, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Rajkot, Bhubaneswar.
The candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-line Test will be called for personal interview.
The selection process Will be on the basis of :-
- Preliminary On-Line Test
- Final On-Line Test
- Personal interview
Exam Pattern :-
Test Structure Of The Preliminary Online Test
|Domain||Total Questions in the Test|
|Test of reasoning||10|
|General Awareness on Agriculture Scenario, National Economy, Panchayat Raj & Cooperatives||10|
General Instructions for Preliminary Test:
- There will be 150 multiple choice questions of 1(one) mark each. There will be NO negative marking.
- The test will have two sections. 100 questions of Technical & 50 questions of General Aptitude.
- The test will start as per the schedule given above but there will be a grace time of 10 minutes from the scheduled starting time, after which the test window will not open. E.g. If your test start time is 11:00 AM, then you can login for your test up to 11:10 AM, after that you will not be able to view and start your test.
- The online test will be in English language of 60 minutes duration.
- You are requested to log in to https://iffcoagt.in with your existing user ID and password five minutes before the start of the test for going through the instructions.
- Timer will start as soon as you click “START” button before 11:10 AM. The time allotted and time left to complete the question paper will be shown on the screen. You will be automatically stopped from answering questions when the time allotted is over and the question paper will be deemed to be submitted and “Your test has been submitted” message will appear.
- In case, you have attempted all the questions before time, then click on the “Submit” button and thereafter a “Your test has been submitted” message will appear.
- One Question will appear at a time. For next question, use “Next” button but you cannot go back to the previous question.
- You are advised not to navigate away from the test window otherwise your test will get Auto Submitted and you will not be able to take the test anymore.
- In case of disconnection of network during the test for any reason, test can be resumed by logging in again. But IFFCO will not be responsible for any malfunction of your computer pertaining to (but not limited to) Hardware, Software, Internet connectivity etc.
- It is in your own interest to use best location for the test to avoid any electricity/ internet/ any other failure.
Final Words :-
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get, all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Important Link Area of IFFCO Syllabus:
|Admit Card||Download IFFCO AGT & GEA Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed IFFCO AGT & GEA Recruitment|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post ask to us & keep in touch with our website.