IGI Aviation Services Customer Service Agent Recruitment 2020 Candidates Can Apply Now IGI CSA Selection Process 2020 Online Notification in Different Ground Department of IGI Airport such as Airlines, Ground Handling Companies, Hospitality, Retail Outlet, Food Court
IGI Aviation Services Customer Service Agent Recruitment 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 IGI Aviation Services Customer Service Agent Recruitment 2020
- 2 About IGI Aviation :
- 3 About Recruitment :
- 4 Details :
- 5 Application Fee & Mode of Payment :
- 6 Examination Center :
- 7 Written Examination Details :
- 8 Selection Process :
- 9 Note :
- 10 How To Apply :
- 11 Important Dates:
- 12 Important Link Area
Latest Updated On 04 Sept 2020: IGI Aviation Services Pvt. Ltd Invites the Online Application for the Post of Customer Service Agent (CSA). Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Now From the Link Given Below……
About IGI Aviation :
IGI Aviation Services Private Limited – A Leading Aviation Training & Manpower Services was established in 2008. IGI Aviation Services Pvt. Ltd. [IGIAS], an ISO 9001:2000 Certified company.
The core business of the company is to provide training and manpower services in the aviation sector and at present, the company is catering to 22 clients for passenger handling, customer and cargo services at Delhi IGI airport.
About Recruitment :
IGI Aviation Invites the Recruitment Process for the Post of CSA in Different Ground Department of IGI Airport such as Airlines, Ground Handling Companies, Hospitality, Retail Outlet, Food Court. Applicants are advised to go through all the eligibility criteria carefully and satisfied themselves with their suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualification, skills, etc. before applying.
|Organization Name||IGI Aviation Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Name of Post||Customer Service Agent (CSA)|
|No. of Vacancy||590|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Personal Interview|
|Exam Date||August & September (Tentatively)|
|Start Date of Online Registration||—|
|Last Date of Online Registration||30 Sept 2020|
|Profile||Eligibility||Expected Salary||Age Limit||No. of Seats|
|Customer Service Agent||10+2/Above from recognized Board||Rs. 15,000 – Rs 25,000||18-30||590|
Application Fee & Mode of Payment :
Candidates have to pay Examination Fee of Rs 350/- through Online Mode. Examination Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to submit only one application.
Examination Center :
Delhi/ Jaipur/ Guwahati/ Bhopal/ Lucknow/ Kochi/ Kolkata/ Dehradun/ Patna/Ahemdabad/Chandigarh/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/ Bhubaneswar.
Written Examination Details :
|Subjects||Total No.of Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Marks|
|Aviation Knowledge||25 Marks|
|English Knowledge||25 Marks|
|Aptitude & Reasoning||25 Marks|
*The written examination contains 100 objective type multiple choice questions. Each question carry 1 mark.
- The level of the exam will be of 12th standard/grade.
- Exam paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi)
Selection Process :
- A candidate has to appear for a written test first.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test will appear for the personal round of interview at the company registered office in Delhi. The date & timing for the interview will be mention in the call letter which will be uploaded on the website.
- Based on the combined performance of the written test and personal round of interview, a candidate would be shortlisted for final selection subject to the successful completion of their character antecedent verification followed by a medical test.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Admit card can only be downloaded from the website www.igiaviationdelhi.com.
- IGI reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for. Candidates will be informed accordingly in case of any change in the date/center/venue of examination by e-mail and SMS.
How To Apply :
Eligible and Interested Candidates may Apply Online and submit an application form through a given below APPLY NOW link.
|Start date of online registration||—|
|Last date of online registration||30 Sept 2020|
|Download of Admit Card for examination||October 2020|
|Dates of Examination||October & November 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Date of Result||15 days after examination (Tentatively)|
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
If any candidates are having any kind of doubts or queries regarding this post so he/she can ask in our comment section box which is given below. Our team members will assist you in a limited period of time. Thank You www.jobriya.in