IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for IGNOU Security Officer 2020 Last date for IGNOU Security Officer 2020 Age Limit / Education Qualification/ Selection Procedure/ Application Fee for IGNOU Assistant Registrar 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020
- 2 About IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment :
- 3 Details of Vacancy :
- 4 Age Limit for IGNOU Assistant Registrar :
- 5 Pay Scale :
- 6 Education Qualification :
- 7 Application Fee :
- 8 How to Apply :
- 9 Selection Process :
- 10 Important Dates for IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment :
- 11 Important Link Area for IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment :
- 12 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020
Advertisement No. 58/2020/Admn.
Latest Update Dated 01.12.2020: IGNOU has Started the Online Application Process from Today (01.12.2020) for Assistant Registrar & Security Officer Posts. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below…
About IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment :
Indira Gandhi National Open University has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant Registrar & Security Officer. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 22 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 1st of December, 2020 and the Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 31st of December, 2020. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Name of Post||Assistant Registrar & Security Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Date||24th January, 2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||01.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.12.2020|
Details of Vacancy :
Posts wise details of vacancy are as follows :-
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancy|
Age Limit for IGNOU Assistant Registrar :
Posts wise details of Age Limit are as follows :-
|Name of Posts||Upper age limit as on 15.11.2020 (in years)|
Upper Age Limit Relaxation :
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit (beyond 42 years).|
|PwD||10 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.|
|PwD + OBC(NCL)||13 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.|
|Government officials, Ex-Servicemen and commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs||5 years|
Pay Scale :
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Registrar||(56100-1,77,500) Level 10 of 7th CPC|
|Security Officer||(56100-1,77,500) Level 10 of 7th CPC|
Education Qualification :
For Assistant Registrar :
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the Marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system grading system is followed.
For Security Officer :
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the Marks or an equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- Should be a released Short Service Commissioned Officer or serving as such after having completed his initial period of assignment’s of 5 years of military service and whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificate that he would be released within 3 months of selection and from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
Application Fee :
|SC, ST, EWS, OBC(NCL), Female, Pwd||Rs.600/-|
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of IGNOU.
- Under the Ongoing Recruitment the Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
- Now Click on Application form.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
- Online (Computer Based Test)
Important Dates for IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment :
|Last Date of Application Submission||31.12.2020|
|Issue of Hall Ticket/admit card/Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||11th January, 2021|
|Date of Examination||24th January, 2021|
|Duration of Examination||03 Hours|
|Timing of Examination||9.00 am to 12.00 noon|
|Centre of Examination||As indicated on the Admit Card|
Important Link Area for IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Notification pdf|
|Apply Online||Available NOW|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||IGNOU Assistant Registrar Syllabus|
|Admit Card||IGNOU Assistant Registrar Admit Card|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You can apply online by visiting the official website of IGNOU.
Yes / No, All Indian Candidates Can Apply / Only Candidates with the Domicile can Apply.
Qualification details are mentioned above in detail.
Upper age limit will be 42 Posts.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 31.12.2020.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Online Application Process will be Started from 01.12.2020.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.