IGNOU Entrance Exam Notification 2020 Indira Gandhi National Open University Online Admission Form 2020-21 Fill Application Form for UG PG Diploma & Certificates Courses 2020 Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission Notification July 2020 IGNOU Entrance Exam Form 2020 Check Eligibility Criteria Application Fee Important Dates How to Apply for इंदिरा गांधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश परीक्षा फॉर्म 2020-21
Table Of Contents
- 1 IGNOU Entrance Exam Notification 2020
- 2 About Indira Gandhi National Open University :-
- 3 Courses Offered By IGNOU :-
- 4 IGNOU Selection Process :
- 5 IGNOU Entrance Exam Form 2020
- 6 Important Link Area for IGNOU Admission 2020
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IGNOU Entrance Exam Notification 2020
Latest Update On 02 Sep 2020:- IGNOU has Extended Last Date to Fill Online Common Admission Form upto 15 September, 2020. Candidates can fill their Admission Form through the Link given below in the table….
About Indira Gandhi National Open University :-
Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the Mega universities in the world. The University was established in 1985 and Located in in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. The University is a distance learning national university which is named after the Former PM of India Indira Gandhi. IGNOU was founded to serve the Indian population by means of distance and open education. IGNOU Provides many Courses in his University.
Courses Offered By IGNOU :-
IGNOU Provides Distance Learning in his University. The University provides Many UG Courses, PG Courses, PG Diploma and Diploma and Certificate Programs.
- Master Degree Courses : MA, Master in Social Work (MSW), Master in Tour and Travel Management (MTTM), M.Com, MCA, M.Sc., etc.
- Bachelor Degree Courses : B.Sc., BA, B.Com, BCA, BLIS, Bachelor Of Social Work (BSW), etc.
- Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP).
- Diploma Course.
- Certificate Programs, etc,
- Doctoral Degree
- M.Phil Programme
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PG and Advance Diploma
- PG and Advance Certificate
- Non-Credit Programmes
- Online Programmes
IGNOU Selection Process :
Programmes in which anyone fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria can join directly and Programmes with limited seats where admission is on the basis of merit list based on prior qualification and experience and Programmes where admission is through an entrance test. These are offered through the Common Prospectus. For programmes having admission through entrance test, separate Prospectus is available on the official website.
IGNOU Entrance Exam Form 2020
Application Fee :-
The prospective learners submitting the Admission Form through this System can download the Prospectus free from IGNOU website http://www.ignou.ac.in. However, an amount of Rs.200/- is charged as registration fee along with the programme fee.
How To Apply for IGNOU Entrance Exam :-
- Visit on University’s Official Website “http://www.ignou.ac.in/“
- Point your cursor on “Register Online” option to find “Fresh Admission” option on it.
- Then click on Fresh Admission option and thereafter Admission Portal will open.
- Click on “Click Here For New Registration” option.
- Fill your Required Details to complete your registration.
- Make the Payment.
- Submit your Request and take the printout of your Form.
Payment Mode :-
Through credit/debit card/ net banking.
Instruction to Fill Online Application Form Of IGNOU :
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read sections 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected.
Important Dates of IGNOU Entrance Exam Notification
|Last Date for Admission|
|Uploading Admit Card||Will be announce later|
|Entrance Exam Conduct||Will be announce later|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
Final Words :
Candidates are advice to be in touch with the official website of IGNOU for get the latest updates about Admission Process, Exam Form, Admit Card more other information.
Important Link Area for IGNOU Admission 2020
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Admission Brochure||Click Here|
|Entrance Admit Card||—|
|Entrance Exam Result||—|
All the Candidates Please drop your Comment in Comment Box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post so Please Drop Your Comment. Our Team will give back Proper Response soon. www.Jobriya.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can pay your Applicatin Fee through credit/debit card/ net banking.
Yes, you will get the confirmation of payment made by you through SMS as well as email.
Yes, it is compulsory to register yourself with Online Admission System before you can submit your admission form online.
Step – 1. Visit on URL https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
Step – 2. Complete your Registration process by entering your required required details (for creates ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’).
Step – 3. Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed to you by SMS and email.
Step – 4. Re-login to the system using your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password.’
Step – 5. Fill your Admission Form online by entering required details.
Step – 6. Upload your recent passport size Photograph (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
Step – 7. Upload your specimen signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
Step – 8. Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
Step – 9. Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
Step – 10. Preview your data and confirm details.
Step – 11. Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
Step – 12. Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
Step – 13. Press Next button to see the form preview.
Step – 14. After the final submission of online application form, your may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your record.
15 September 2020.