IIT Delhi PG Admission Form 2021 Indian Institute of Technology Delhi PG Admission for PG Programmes Ph.D M.Tech M.Sc M.Des IIT Delhi Post Graduate Admission Form 2021 Online Application For Admission Check Eligibility Apply Online 2021
- 1 IIT Delhi PG Admission Form 2021
- 2 About IIT:
- 3 About IIT Delhi:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- 5 Application Procedure:
- 6 Application Fee:
- 7 Instructions for Filling Up Application Form:
- 8 Important Dates:
- 9 Important Link Area
- 10 FAQs for IIT Delhi Admission Form
IIT Delhi PG Admission Form 2021
Latest Updated on 06.04.2021: IIT Delhi has released the Admission Form for the PG Programmes. So interested candidates can check all the details below and apply from the details given below. Candidates are requested to stay with us for latest updates.
The Indian Institutes of Technology are autonomous and public technical and research universities located across India. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, which has declared them as Institutes of National Importance and lays down their powers, duties, and framework for governance
About IIT Delhi:
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas in South Delhi, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India.
Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs. First admissions were made in 1961. The current campus has an area of 320 acres (or 1.3 km2) and is bounded by the Sri Aurobindo Marg on the east, the Jawaharlal Nehru University Complex on the west, the National Council of Educational Research and Training on the south, and the New Ring Road on the north, and flanked by Qutub Minar and the Hauz Khas monuments.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
Minimum Qualification for Admission to full-time Ph.D. Programmes:
|Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the Qualifying degree for General/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS category students||Qualification through national level examination requirements|
|M. Tech./M.E./M.D. / or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||NIL|
|M.Sc./MBA/M.A./ M.B.B.S. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/ CSIR/UGC/NET/ICAR/ICMR/DST-INSPIRE Fellowship|
|B.E. /B. Tech. or equivalent||70% marks or 7.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/CSIR/UGC NET/ICAR/DST-INSPIRE Fellowship|
M. Tech./ M. S.(Research)/ M. Des. Programmes:
|Programme & Admission type||Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the qualifying degree for General / OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category students||National level examination Requirements|
|M. Tech./ M. Tech.(HighValue Assistantship) / M.S.(R) (Direct Admission without test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent||75%marks or 7.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualifying GATE score|
|M. Tech./ M. Tech.(High Value Assistantship)/ M.S.(R) (Admission with test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10- point scale||Qualifying GATE score|
|M.Des.(Direct Admission without test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./B. Arch. or equivalent||75%marks or 7.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Valid CEED Score|
|M.Des. (Admission with Test /interview)||B.E./B. Tech./B. Arch. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10- point scale||Valid CEED Score|
M.Sc. in Cognitive Science:
|Programme & Admission type||Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the qualifying degree for General/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)category students||National level examination Requirements|
|M.Sc. Cognitive Science (Admission with valid COGJET score and personal interview)||Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.Sc./ B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent)||At least 55% or 5.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Valid COGJET score|
Submission of Application is only through online procedure. Candidates are NOT required to send hard copy of the application form and bank challan. Online submission of the application form may be made by accessing the Institute website https://home.iitd.ac.in/pg-admissions.php.
Candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS category are required to pay for each application form a fee of Rs. 200/- and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories are required to pay Rs. 50/-. The bank charges will be borne by the candidate.
Instructions for Filling Up Application Form:
- a) Separate application form should be filled for Ph.D. programme for each Department/Centre/School.
- b) Separate application form should be filled for each M.S.(R) programme.
- c) Separate application form should be filled for M.Des. programme.
- d) Separate application form should be filled for each interdisciplinary M.Tech. programme.
- e) The applicant seeking admission to M.Tech. programme of a particular department should fill a separate application form. He/she may give upto four choices in order of preference for the M.Tech. Programmes available in that department. However, he/she will be considered only for two choices for which he/she is eligible in the order of preference given.
- f) For the GATE qualified candidates applying for full-time M.Tech. Programme, the offer for admission, if selected, will be through Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP). Such candidates must register on COAP portal before applying and mention COAP Registration No. in the application form.
- g) GATE score cut off criteria used for short-listing candidates in different non-sponsored (full-time) M.Tech. programmes during the previous academic year is given in Annexure IV. This is only for thecandidate’s reference and the criteria may even change substantially based on applications received for the current admissions.
- h) Part-time/Sponsored (full-time) candidates must submit NOC/Sponsorship Certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
- i) Filling of false information will lead to rejection of application/cancellation of admission.Fill the programme code at the appropriate place in the Application Form. The Ph.D. programme codes are given in Annexure-I and M.Tech./M.S. (R)/M.Des.. programme codes are given in Annexure-II.
|Submission of online application commences on||March 15, 2021 (12.00 noon)|
|Last date for submission of online application and application fee||April 24, 2021 (04.00 pm)|
|Range of dates for Test / Interview||May 10, 2021 – June 23, 2021|
|Date of Orientation and Registration for new students||August 25-26, 2021|
|Commencement of classes||August 27, 2021|
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement||IIT Delhi Information Brochure|
|Short Notice||IIT Delhi Admission Notice|
|Apply Online||Available From 15.03.2021|
If any candidates is having any kind of doubts regarding this post so he or she is highly welcomed to ask anything about it through our comment box section. All your queries will be sorted as soon as possible. www.jobriya.in
FAQs for IIT Delhi Admission Form
All the details are given above and check detailed advertisement.
Different Eligibility Criteria for Different Courses.
General/OBC/EWS – Rs.200/-
SC/ST/Pwd – Rs.50/-
The starting date for applying online is 15 March 2021
Last date for submission of online application and application fee is 24 April 2021
Range of dates for Test / Interview is 10 May 2021 – June 23 2021
August 25-26, 2021
August 27 2021