IIT JAM Application Form 2021 Notification Eligibility Exam Dates IIT JAM Eligibility IIT JAM Exam Dates Joint Admission Test for Masters Online Application IIT-JAM 2021 Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Notification Apply Online JAM Online Form Check JAM Brochure IIT JAM Exam Notification Download IIT JAM IISC Bangalore Notification
Table Of Contents
IIT JAM Application Form 2021
Latest Update 10.09.2020: IISC Bangalore has released the registration process of JAM 2021 from 10th September to 15th October 2020. Interested candidates can fill their form when the online portal is open. Till then students can wait for further notice.
About IIT JAM:
The IISc Bangalore and IITs are well-known, the world over, for quality education in engineering, science, management, social sciences, and research in frontier areas. The aim of these institutes is to build a sound foundation of knowledge, pursue excellence and enhance creativity in an intellectually stimulating environment
JAM 2021 Highlights:
- IISc Bangalore is the Organizing Institute for JAM 2021.
- JAM 2021 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all Test Papers.
- JAM 2021 will have seven Test Papers, namely, (i) Biotechnology (BT), (ii) Chemistry (CY), (iii) Economics (EN), (iv) Geology (GG), (v) Mathematics (MA), (vi) Mathematical Sciences (MS) and (vii) Physics (PH).
Economics (EN) paper is added new this year.
- All the seven Test Papers of JAM 2021 will be of entirely objective type, with three different patterns of questions, namely (i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), (ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and (iii) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only through JAM 2021 website.
- No hard copies of documents are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The applicable documents are to be uploaded online to the application website only.
- No hardcopy of the JAM 2021 scorecard will be sent to the JAM 2021 qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2021 website within a specified period.
- NO additional requirements, such as suitability test or interview, are needed for admission to the Master’s programmes under JAM.
- Integrated PhD programmes in Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore will use the JAM results to shortlist candidates for the final selection.
Eligibility Requirements of IIT JAM 2021:
- All candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates, and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
Proof of having passed the Qualifying Degree with the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQ) as specified by the Admitting Institute should be submitted by September 30, 2020.
Application Fee of IIT JAM 2021:
|Group/Category||One Test Papers||Two Test Papers|
|Female All Categories/SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|All Others||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
JAM 2021 Examination Test Schedule:
|Examination Date||Session & Time||Test Papers and Codes|
|February 14, 2021 (Sunday)||Session I; Morning*||Biotechnology (BT), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH)|
|Session II: Afternoon*||Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), and Mathematics (MA)|
How To Apply in IIT JAM Application Form 2021:
Candidates can apply for JAM 2021 only through the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) link available at the website http://jam.iisc.ac.in. The facility for Online Registration and application will be available through the website http://jam.iisc.ac.in from September 10, 2020. A candidate has to first register on the JOAPS website by providing his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number & a password
- Apply for the examination online.
- Upload photograph, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable),
- PwD certificate (if applicable), etc.
- Pay the application fee through any of the electronic payment modes.
- Check the status of the application form: Received, Under scrutiny, Accepted, Defect status
- Status after rectification, Rejected with valid reasons, Admit card ready for download, etc.
- Download Admit Card.
- View answers, marks & JAM score.
- Download the JAM scorecard.
- Submission of application for Admission.
|Occurrence Of Events||Date|
|Commencement of Online Registration & Application of JAM 2021||10th September 2020 (Thursday)|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission & Uploading of documents on the website||15th October 2020 (Thursday)|
|Availability of Admit Cards for Download||5th January 2021 (Tuesday)|
|Date Of Examination JAM 2021||14th February 2021 (Sunday)|
|Announcements of Results of JAM 2021||20th March 2021 (Saturday)|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on JAM 2021 Website||15-28 April 2021|
|Declaration of 1st Admission List||16th June 2021 (Wednesday)|
|Declaration of 2nd Admission List||01 July 2021 (Thursday)|
|Declaration of 3rd Admission List||16th July 2021 (Friday)|
|Closure of Admission||20th July 2021 (Tuesday)|
Make sure that you prepare well for the IIT JAM 2020 exam question paper. Candidates are advised to be prepared. So Candidates take their study to upper level & prepare well for exam.
Important Link Area
|JAM 2020 Application Form||Apply Now|
|Admission Process||Click Here|
|Admit Card||JAM 2020 Admit Card|
|JAM Previous Years Question Papers||Download|
|Download IIT JAM Brochure||JAM 2020 Brochure|
Candidates Can Leave Their Respective Comments Regarding JAM Notification 2020 In the Comment Box. Candidates Can Share Any Query Regarding This Post. www.jobriya.in